2021 Coaching Staff - Who will Sirianni bring in?

Kiltman

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is such a young staff. I think I like it. A building full of up and comers who are making a name for themselves. I feel like the the building has been living off the high of 17 for 3 years. This is a full page turn and a full new era 

I’m into it, glad to be flipping the page.

11 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don't know any of these names and I'm ok with it. I just hope we get pretty clear indicators of whether this hire was a homerun or a whiff ASAP (2-3 years). 

Still anxious to see the differences of the offense... Hoping for a lot more play action under center & a more sound short/intermediate passing game. Still have no idea what the team does regarding the QB position - Seems like Brian Johnson hire has me learning towards it being Hurts?

14 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Still anxious to see the differences of the offense... Hoping for a lot more play action under center & a more sound short/intermediate passing game. Still have no idea what the team does regarding the QB position - Seems like Brian Johnson hire has me learning towards it being Hurts?

Interesting, I hadn't given a second thought that Wentz was going to be our starter since firing Doug and reportedly looking for a HC "willing to work with Carson." I think if Wentz is on the roster, which he more than likely will especially as any trade value of his is being killed by superior QBs becoming available, he will be our starter in week 1 but I don't think the staff will feel invested in him either. Hurts will quickly get a chance if Wentz isn't good in 2021.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is such a young staff. I think I like it. A building full of up and comers who are making a name for themselves. I feel like the the building has been living off the high of 17 for 3 years. This is a full page turn and a full new era 

I think having the SB staff gone is a good thing. This staff will build things together and strive to get their themselves instead of riding off what had already happened. It is a younger staff. New vision and perspective.

I am feeling good about the change. Of course they have to make it work. I just think there is a mood change in the organization and it will felt from top to bottom. The high drafts picks will really provide this team opportunity to really turn it around quickly. This team has talent. A lot of it.

New era in Philly.

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I really like it because no one has truly "proven themselves" at their position in the NFL besides Stout. Everyone on the coaching staff will have something to prove and I hope it creates a ripple effect with our players 

1 hour ago, Wentz you dog you said:

What have they been saying?

Talking about how young they are and how they have no track record, and how most of the changes have been for the worse. Typical Negladelphian attitudes. I just know it'd be the same moaning and groaning if they hired just about anybody else. Very very hard to please some of these guys.

• Like 1