2021 Coaching Staff - Who will Sirianni bring in?

Kiltman

On 1/30/2021 at 2:59 PM, ninjapirate said:

what are we missing still then? RB and LB? oh and WR?

Moorehead apparently talked to Sirianni, so he’s potentially staying, but there was no decision yet as of midweek.

I think that’s it though. There could be a couple of assistants, but I think Mosher maybe said there would be less of them than what Doug had.

Also some position like strength & conditioning coach will need to be filled.(last guy we had left for Minnesota)

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Was hoping we'd go after Sam Madison to be the DB coach - but I really don't know anything about Valai to comment on the hire. I'm also assuming that Gannon will have a hand in coaching the DBs too. 

I think Valai will be either corner or safety coach under Wilson. Or maybe just asst DB coach. Makes sense with that amount of guys to have two coaches. Especially if Wilson has any overarching input to the defense like he did in New York.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

it's a 'meh' thing to me.

Yeah, Quez and Hightower showed some things here and there. But overall there was nothing last year that said he was doing a great job.

Nice thing is a lot of the other staff, mainly Sirianni himself, have a background in WRs so hopefully they collectively can get things moving in the right direction.

If they truly will build the offense around the guys we have, that alone should help. Doug and Co really didn’t do a great job with that.