2021 Coaching Staff - Who will Sirianni bring in?

Kiltman

On ITB they were talking about Gannon’s scheme. Their sources said it’ll probably be a 4-3 front, way more blitzing. Mentioned Zimmer as an influence. Should have way more Cover 2 mixed in.

Also Lurie independently knew of Gannon, so Sirianni naming him in his interview as his pick for DC probably helped him get the job.

This team won’t look like last year and I’m happy about that. I love Doug and appreciate Schwartz for what they helped bring. But if I had to go through another year of this crap with Wentz avoiding accountability, vanilla play calling, sticks defense, mismanaging who should play, not utilizing players to their strengths, bad clock management, constant injuries and a lack of development for non OL draft prospects.

I’m not even gonna lie my interest in next season with no real shake up would’ve took a hit. At least now for better or worse I’m excited to see how this team can grow. This season won’t be too kind to us, but depending on who we draft I could see us fielding a 7-9 team. Not great by any means but I would take it for our first year after that disaster.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Our head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator are all under 40 years old! Not sure that’s been done before for a new coaching staff. Really hope it works out. 🙏🏻

good to see the staff and our players are all the same age. 

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Our head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator are all under 40 years old! Not sure that’s been done before for a new coaching staff. Really hope it works out. 🙏🏻

Steichen is younger but has been in the league for a while now. Experience is on his side. I really like the way the staff is filling out. Kept Stoutland and got two young coordinators that have worked with successful groups on their side of the ball. Lets see the positional coaches now... but I am a fan so far.

• Like 1