mike23md 1st round Mock

Ghostnote

Just now, Jlash said:

You guys finally get a pass rusher to be productive and you'll let him walk? Smart. I'm gonna assume they do everything to keep him. 

Well we let Murray walk so you never know.

And why not have all 3? The Giants certainly made a success of having multiple DE's.

• The Browns select Malik Jefferson over Calvin Ridley? Yeaaaa no. We already have 2 stud OLB's on our team in Kirksey and Collins. With all the holes this team has, you managed pick a player at a position where we actually have depth.

• Barkley is a stud, but he''ll never go #1 overall. If we are picking #1, we are taking the top QB. No doubt about it. The FO would be lynched if they passed on a QB for a RB. 

• Adding a RB and a backup OLB in the 1st round would make me vomit into my own eyes and then gouge them out with a rusty spoon.

I love the fact that the Browns are in a position to take Barkley but right now, he is like buying a set of rims for a car we don't have. Go Rosen. As for the second pick, again an OLB would be nice but our DL and LBs look good. We would need DB help or my pick SMU's Cortland Sutton. I watched a bit of his game saturday... Dude straight up looks like a man playing against boys. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Archived