Broncos Free Agency Thread

If SEA is releasing him outright, Jarren Reed is a nice addition to address DL.    Can't believe the Seahawks wanted him to take a pay cut from 8M.   I could see Paton offering him 1/6-7M easily, or even 2/15M. 

Edited by Broncofan
Just now, Broncofan said:

If SEA is releasing him outright, Jarren Reed is a nice addition to address DL.    Can't believe the Seahawks wanted him to take a pay cut from 8M.

Was just coming in here to post that. I’d even trade a late rounder for him, he’d be a nice addition. I don’t think DL is a MAJOR need, but we are relying on Dre’Mont Jones and McTelvin Agim to make the leap. I have faith in them to do that, especially Jones who has impressed me a lot in his first couple of years, but it never hurts to have some extra rotational linemen. 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Was just coming in here to post that. I’d even trade a late rounder for him, he’d be a nice addition. I don’t think DL is a MAJOR need, but we are relying on Dre’Mont Jones and McTelvin Agim to make the leap. I have faith in them to do that, especially Jones who has impressed me a lot in his first couple of years, but it never hurts to have some extra rotational linemen. 

Especially at altitude, those big guys get winded.  I wonder if we will make a play for Demarcus Walker too, I thought he has come on strong the last few years.  

20 hours ago, paul-mac said:

I'm all aboard this train. Reed shouldn't be available, but if he's down for a 1 year prove it deal, bring him on over.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we got Shamar Stephen on a cheap deal as a rotation DT. I really like that. Guy has great athleticism and twitch for his size. Not a difference maker, but we needed the depth and the cost likely is peanuts. 

• Like 1