Jaguars to hire Darrell Bevell as OC

pwny

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

...smh.

Golladay would be a great add though. Get a legit 1/1A to Chark with Shenault, and a TE via FA/draft and let's ride.

I mean he was the coordinator who let Russy throw in the SB instead of run beast mode at the goal line. He coached Aaron Rodgers his first year in the league and coached Russ for his first 5 with the Hawks. I’m good he has experience with youth.

Edited by DuvalsKing

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Golladay would be a great add though. Get a legit 1/1A to Chark with Shenault, and a TE via FA/draft and let's ride.

Would be a really good fit. But Golladay, Jones, Amendola and Sanu are all FAs for Detroit. Unless they’re planning on drafting 3 WRs, they have to franchise him if they can’t get a long term deal done. 

4 hours ago, pwny said:

Would be a really good fit. But Golladay, Jones, Amendola and Sanu are all FAs for Detroit. Unless they’re planning on drafting 3 WRs, they have to franchise him if they can’t get a long term deal done. 

Yeah, they'd be dumb to let him walk but seems there's a chance, albeit slight.

We'll see what Detroit decides to do. But he would be near the top of my FA wish list. I want as good of protection and weapons for Lawrence from the jump as possible.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

But he would be near the top of my FA wish list.

Same. Getting one of the big body catch radius guys like Golladay, ARob, or even 1 year deal on AJ Green while we wait for a draft pick to develop is high on my list.