"How was Tramon Williams playing for you guys?" Thread

incognito_man

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Did tramon have anything left? Looks like he played a few games. 

Was he a liability or mostly invisible?

He was serviceable in our nickel and dime packages as the 3rd/4th corner, but really struggled when matched up with the other teams primary options. I think he can still play in the league, but I wouldn't sign him for anything more than the minimum.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

He was serviceable in our nickel and dime packages as the 3rd/4th corner, but really struggled when matched up with the other teams primary options. I think he can still play in the league, but I wouldn't sign him for anything more than the minimum.

he's in town and hunting for a ring, looks like we might sign him for these next 2 games

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

he's in town and hunting for a ring, looks like we might sign him for these next 2 games

I figured that was going to be the case when we released him after the Bills game even though he was a pending FA

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

How did Tramon look for you guys this year in the few games he played?

He had some good plays. Brought a veteran presence and didn't give up a lot of big plays that I can remember. 

If the Ravens plan to keep Tavon Young under contract into next year, he's works better than Tramon, even with the injuries. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel
  • Like 1