Total Control GM Mock Draft Suggestions / Feedback

ny92mike

28 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I assume this week's trades will be part of the start for the mock?

I don't think so.  all of those trades will not be official until new league year begins.  

Now, I don't see how will TCMD will be in full play (FA and draft) as new league year is approaching.

If Mike opts to run draft only TCMD and starts TCMD in two weeks then there will be good chance that all rosters and draft picks will be updated.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

I don't think so.  all of those trades will not be official until new league year begins.  

Now, I don't see how will TCMD will be in full play (FA and draft) as new league year is approaching.

If Mike opts to run draft only TCMD and starts TCMD in two weeks then there will be good chance that all rosters and draft picks will be updated.

In years past the mock never was set until Mike pulled the rosters one last time before it started.

50 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I assume this week's trades will be part of the start for the mock?

15 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I just revisited overthecap and spotrac to check out players and they did move players around so I think it is very good chance that everything will be in full sort when TCMD kicks off.   Apologies for misinformation.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 1

Just for the record, I'm gonna be in Mexico during this.

No one on the Titans subthread seems interested in co-GMing, so if anyone is looking for a team, I would be happy to have a co-GM to make things go more smoothly.

I'll leave big boards either way though.