Total Control GM Mock Draft Suggestions / Feedback

ny92mike

lol... I just checked out Saints' 2023 salary cap.  Without checking out for options and prices of voidable years, Saints will be possessing a freaking 254m cap to cover 37 players.  Cut and Trade prior to June 1 won't solve the issue again.

Mike, take 2 year break from TCMD. 🤕

4 hours ago, JetsandI said:

lol... I just checked out Saints' 2023 salary cap.  Without checking out for options and prices of voidable years, Saints will be possessing a freaking 254m cap to cover 37 players.  Cut and Trade prior to June 1 won't solve the issue again.

They will be fine. Carry over some of the cap from this year after not trading for Watson. We currently aren't even over the cap for next year, which is pretty crazy for Loomis...

23 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Not at all, glad to see some other mocks popping up.  I'll get tcmd back on track next year.  This year, I got behind and couldn't ever catch up.  Just getting older and slower these days.  Will need to find some help to assist me in running it in the future.

@EaglesPeteC I don't have the time to create the prospects list, but if any of you want to create the list I can insert that database into the workbook.

Minimum Data Required

• Draft Order
    • Round
    • Pick
    • Overall
  • Start Date and Time of first pick and the duration of each pick.
  • Player Name
  • Position
  • Rank
  • Pos. Rank

If you want to provide more information such as HT / WT, Class, School works for me.

If you guys can enter in this info into the workbook link below, I'll do the rest to set it up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FA9dK49m6g0RqaD_RMjEanGDlxHlD04XsddC-BbLkIc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks looks like if other can help create it we could get something moving. I’m pretty out of commission until April 3rd 

10 hours ago, JetsandI said:

restructure on Thomas, Lattimore, Ramczyk, Cam Jordan clears $43M

37 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'll see if I can't do something with it tonight.

Last year @RedGold verified and edited the list I pulled from a site.  If you don't mind helping again I'll see if I can't get that list again.

I'm assuming you're referring to a prospects list?  If RedGold can't look it over I should be able to if that helps.

14 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I'm assuming you're referring to a prospects list?  If RedGold can't look it over I should be able to if that helps.

Awesome thanks man.

I pulled the list from drafttek

https://www.drafttek.com/2022-NFL-Draft-Big-Board/Top-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2022-Page-1.asp

The workbook you did the draft order in has the player listing in it.... thanks btw.

Also, here is the link to the draft board.

I guess we need to get a GM list going.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Awesome thanks man.

I pulled the list from drafttek

https://www.drafttek.com/2022-NFL-Draft-Big-Board/Top-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2022-Page-1.asp

The workbook you did the draft order in has the player listing in it.... thanks btw.

Also, here is the link to the draft board.

I guess we need to get a GM list going.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OLMlGiRDQv4MamH0uyFRp_2RarzmDWQoXC2ztr5w37c/edit?usp=sharing

@JetsandI

@EaglesPeteC

@Deadpulse

@MaximusGluteus

When do you want the start date and time for this mock draft?

Duration of each pick?

Need a GM sign up sheet.

Who is going to be updating the draft board? I need your email addresses to get you editing rights to the workbook.  Send them to me via messenger. 

Need these things above to finish it up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OLMlGiRDQv4MamH0uyFRp_2RarzmDWQoXC2ztr5w37c/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by ny92mike

16 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@JetsandI

@EaglesPeteC

@Deadpulse

@MaximusGluteus

Duration of each pick?

Need a GM sign up sheet.

Who is going to be updating the draft board? I need your email addresses to get you editing rights to the workbook.  Send them to me via messenger. 

Thanks,

Mike

I can help out, but I am in the middle of a forum game in TAST right now

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I can help out, but I am in the middle of a forum game in TAST right now

That's cool.  I've entered the work force again and this month is extremely busy for me until the end of the month.  

Not sure when you guys are looking to run this mock but just need that info I posted earlier to get this finished up for you guys.

Edited by ny92mike

16 hours ago, whodatOL said:

They will be fine. Carry over some of the cap from this year after not trading for Watson. We currently aren't even over the cap for next year, which is pretty crazy for Loomis...

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

restructure on Thomas, Lattimore, Ramczyk, Cam Jordan clears $43M

LOL...  It was just an attempt to keep this thread alive.  Apologies.

Edited by JetsandI

9 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@JetsandI

@EaglesPeteC

@Deadpulse

@MaximusGluteus

Duration of each pick?

Need a GM sign up sheet.

Thanks,

Mike

Dang it.  I couldn't find password.  I will make myself available at last minute if need.

Whoever is in charge of "this" mock makes the call.

Duration of each pick?

45 minutes for first 2 rounds.

30 minutes for the rest.

Need a GM sign up sheet.

@jch1911

• Like 1