Total Control GM Mock Draft Suggestions / Feedback

ny92mike

@ny92mike

It looks like you (or someone else) already added the prospects and rankings into the workbook.  Is there anything else that needs to be done with that?  I can help update it once the mock gets going.

Whenever guys think is a good time to start is good with me (obviously as long as we finish up before the actual draft begins).  Maybe get started on a weekend if that works best for everyone involved.

I don't remember what the pick duration was for FFMD last year, but the times posted by @JetsandI look good to me.

15 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

@ny92mike

It looks like you (or someone else) already added the prospects and rankings into the workbook.  Is there anything else that needs to be done with that?  I can help update it once the mock gets going.

Whenever guys think is a good time to start is good with me (obviously as long as we finish up before the actual draft begins).  Maybe get started on a weekend if that works best for everyone involved.

I don't remember what the pick duration was for FFMD last year, but the times posted by @JetsandI look good to me.

I appreciate everyone who is putting the doc together. This is a tremendous help. I am good with any start date that is AFTER April 3rd. I can run and manage the actual mock when we get to that point

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I appreciate everyone who is putting the doc together. This is a tremendous help. I am good with any start date that is AFTER April 3rd. I can run and manage the actual mock when we get to that point

I don't remember how long a forum draft takes.  If we get started on April 9th I'm assuming that should give us enough time?

2 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I don't remember how long a forum draft takes.  If we get started on April 9th I'm assuming that should give us enough time?

It should be enough time. I would say usually 2 to 2 1/2 weeks for a full 7 rounds.

45 minute time slots for all picks is what we usually do from like 10am est to 10pm est (maybe 11pm?) 

12 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I'll see if I can't do something with it tonight.

Last year @RedGold verified and edited the list I pulled from a site.  If you don't mind helping again I'll see if I can't get that list again.

11 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I'm assuming you're referring to a prospects list?  If RedGold can't look it over I should be able to if that helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zXxNgj7Z6RZng8iELKIxu2m7b5Ark7piROW0jnxqRGc/edit#gid=0

That's the best I have.    And it's not that great.        It's pretty clean on the top 300,  but some below may be transferring/staying.  I haven't had the time to run back through.        List with the majority of the prospect doesn't list year,  and also didn't have the time to vlookup through multiple sites for size measurements.      It's rough,  but it's the best I got for a big list though haha.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Awesome work on the doc all! I’ll post a sign up thread on Monday 

Can you tag me in that? My Monday is gonna be annoyingly busy and FF just got banned on my company intranet. Hoping it's just a March madness temporary thing

On 3/24/2022 at 10:55 AM, RedGold said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zXxNgj7Z6RZng8iELKIxu2m7b5Ark7piROW0jnxqRGc/edit#gid=0

That's the best I have.    And it's not that great.        It's pretty clean on the top 300,  but some below may be transferring/staying.  I haven't had the time to run back through.        List with the majority of the prospect doesn't list year,  and also didn't have the time to vlookup through multiple sites for size measurements.      It's rough,  but it's the best I got for a big list though haha.

sign in?   oh man, you suck. lol