TCMD Thread - Aka the Duck Howie, I'm The Boss Now Thread

T-rade

11 hours ago, T-rade said:

I have a few moves I am considering if anybody wants to weigh in

• Restructure Graham, would free up 8.9 mil
  • Trade Javon Hargrave, 70th and 190th overall for 52nd, this would value Hargrave at a late 3rd rounder and free up 5.4 mil
  • Trade Barnett for a 6th rounder - it is the best offer I have so far, and I'd rather take a 6th than cut him, freeing up 10.8 mil

I have a few other possible restructures that could free up an additional 7 mil. I'd have 20+ for FA with all these moves.

Also, I'd like some feedback on a few of these guys:

• Drew Sample
  • Darren Fells
  • Oren Burks
  • Josh Harvey-Clemons
  • Mike Edwards

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Find someone with cap room and trade Malik for a future 7th. 

yeah the mock makes it hard to extend players and save money. 

nah I wouldn’t trade a 4th for Edwards.

can you see if you can get a young cheap player you like as a kicker in the Barnett deal? 

So youve been hearing me say for years I wish we had a DL like yalls and you didnt even think of me? 

WTF.

Come to papa, we got what you need. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So youve been hearing me say for years I wish we had a DL like yalls and you didnt even think of me? 

WTF.

Come to papa, we got what you need. 

I havent been on this forum for years, so don't flatter yourself. 

No Cows allowed on this farm, we got that big duck energy

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, T-rade said:

I havent been on this forum for years, so don't flatter yourself. 

It doesnt take that long to see who runs this place. 

21 minutes ago, T-rade said:

No Cows allowed on this farm, we got that big duck energy

Eagles picking up our sloppy seconds is what you do, tho. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Me and webby. He is my sugar daddy. He pays the bills and I look pretty outside.

But this is Danish territority now, does that make you Her Majesty Margrethe the 2nd of Denmark? And Webby Mette Frederiksen

1577961554.jpg

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Just 2? Because I could name a million. But lets go with:

1. Miles Austin

2. DeMarco Murray

Dont ask me for anymore tho. 

You see the thing is though, we really didn't expect anything out of Miles Austin. I'll give you Murray though.

20 hours ago, T-rade said:

Derek Barnett has left Philly for Cincy, he knows of the Eagles greats produced there, he just missed the fact it was U of Cincy and not the Bengals.

Please, all, greet Darius Phillips 

I like that trade. Opens up cap space and gets an accenting player on a rookie deal at a position we need depth. Even if Phillips is only CB 4 that is a strong trade. Nice work. 

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I like that trade. Opens up cap space and gets an accenting player on a rookie deal at a position we need depth. Even if Phillips is only CB 4 that is a strong trade. Nice work. 

Thanks.

I didnt need the cap at this point. But I felt that the value was good, especially because we have Sweat as well and need CB. Got a high end CB3, that could develop into a good CB2. Makes that position less of a need, and as you know, I'm not confident in the cb draft class.

Can I get the cheap CB I want in FA, I'm done adressing that group. Hoping to pick up a solid LB there as well

23 hours ago, T-rade said:

Derek Barnett has left Philly for Cincy, he knows of the Eagles greats produced there, he just missed the fact it was U of Cincy and not the Bengals.

Please, all, greet Darius Phillips 

Really good trade - we still have a need at cornerback but this at least doesn't make it such a glaring need. 

The Philadelphia Eagles are happy to welcome Darius into the family.

While Derek has been a huge part of our last few years and helped us win our first Super Bowl trophy, we feel that he has not lived up to the expectations that follows being a first round draft selection. We accepted his 5th year option in the hopes of a breakout season, but he fell short. We do, however, believe the best is yet to come for Derek, but we couldn't justify his cap salary with our cap situation in mind. Moving on from Derek also allows us to see what we have in Josh Sweat when extended a larger role on our defense.

Darius is expected to come in and compete immediately for the number two spot opposite Slay while learning from him as well. He is a young man we have a tremendous amount of faith in and truly believes he can help further solidify our secondary to the point were we can tell opposing quarterbacks to get SLAYED or DP'ed.

Live look at Darius arriving at LEGOln Financial Field in Billund

cbfea04f055abde042ccf40dae66a022.jpg

• Like 1