Lions and Stafford agree to part ways and will explore trades.

TheRealMcCoy

21 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah, well I do, i've seen enough of him in that situation to formulate a pretty strong opinion, but i'm also not a fan so I'm a little bit more objective on the situation as well

Wow. Without knowing me, you can conclude that, because I'm a fan, my opinion is clearly bias and therefore less valid than yours. Magical.

I guess the key to "winning internet disagreements" is to watch a lot of a team that you aren't a fan of. That way, your opinion is always more valid. Well played.

• Like 1

Colts should be all in on this. They're a dome team, have some good weapons and a running game for him, and aren't shy about trading 1st rounders for proven talent (Buckner last year) 

If I'm Indy, i give up #21. Unless the Niners, Pats, or WFT are willing to give up their 1st, not sure they'll get a better offer

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Dak. Simply due to age. I think they are on the same level in terms of talent and skill and added win%

I think it depends on offensive scheme which I would prefer. If I'm Indy or Denver I want Stafford. If I'm NO or SF, I want Dak. If I'm Dallas, I want to make sure I sign my QB to extensions before my off ball LB's and RB that just fell off a cliff.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think it depends on offensive scheme which I would prefer. If I'm Indy or Denver I want Stafford. If I'm NO or SF, I want Dak. If I'm Dallas, I want to make sure I sign my QB to extensions before my off ball LB's and RB that just fell off a cliff.

See the Patriots proved with Cam that offensive scheme/identity/philosophy is super malleable to the players they have. It shades my opinion on the matter I suppose. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

See the Patriots proved with Cam that offensive scheme/identity/philosophy is super malleable to the players they have. It shades my opinion on the matter I suppose. 

The Patriots/Josh McDaniels aren't most teams. Most teams force the square peg into the star shaped hole. This is our scheme, and you will run it! Rather than "this is what our QB does well, lets build around that".

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Wow. Without knowing me, you can conclude that, because I'm a fan, my opinion is clearly bias and therefore less valid than yours. Magical.

I guess the key to "winning internet disagreements" is to watch a lot of a team that you aren't a fan of. That way, your opinion is always more valid. Well played.

Look man, I lived in Detroit for 16 years and watched a lot of the majority of the games after my team played (Browns). I just formed my own opinion of the guy, thats all. I think we all can have different opinions of guys, its not about win or losing. Thats just how I feel about the guy, plus I don't think he is much of a leader either, even though he plays through injury. But then again, that is just my opinion, I don't think its right or wrong. 

13 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

The Jags would be the biggest fools in the world to let Lawrence go

Pretty much all players I've read talk about Bevell love him. Doesn't  change the plans for JAX just because Stafford, like plenty of others, enjoyed playing under him lol.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Look man, I lived in Detroit for 16 years and watched a lot of the majority of the games after my team played (Browns). I just formed my own opinion of the guy, thats all. I think we all can have different opinions of guys, its not about win or losing. Thats just how I feel about the guy, plus I don't think he is much of a leader either, even though he plays through injury. But then again, that is just my opinion, I don't think its right or wrong. 

Eh, most that have played with him, past and present, say otherwise.

They'd be the ones to know, right?