Lions and Stafford agree to part ways and will explore trades.

TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

some updates from unreliable twitter sphere suggests Stafford is a niner in the next day or two. #12 won't be involved. Schefty said that the colts haven't even really checked in on him 

I don't think this is legit then.

There's no rush to move him and they aren't even getting a 1st this year? Color me skeptical.

5 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Who do you think it'll be tomorrow?

I don't trust Lombardi at all. I mean, he's legit known to be awful...I'd trust guys who are trying to make it on the local beat first...though neither is ideal. Especially given that a legit guy with source (Shefty) has said that the Colts have not really inquired and another (Allbright) has said that it's the talk of senior bowl between 49ers and Lions. 

Just now, BofaDeez54927 said:

But we're trusting Vega?

I'm not sure what you're trying to show here. if it's about the colts, again, that has nothing to do with Javier Vega. That was something Schefty apparently said on KNBR (I didn't listen, so that's third hand sourcing) 

It's just guesswork and speculating on speculation.

I don't think there is any reliable information out there no matter who it's coming from.

I mean

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

some updates from unreliable twitter sphere suggests Stafford is a niner in the next day or two. #12 won't be involved. Schefty said that the colts haven't even really checked in on him 

It's just guesswork and speculating on speculation.

I don't think there is any reliable information out there no matter who it's coming from.

Ehhh, not sure I agree with that.

Lombardi is literally always wrong is the whole point. That guys a joke.

No idea if this guy from SF is legit, but I definitely know Lombardi ain't it.