Detroit Lions and Matthew Stafford expected to part ways

Lionized

I see Indianapolis as the most likely destination.  They have a really good defense, a good RB in Jonathan Taylor, along with a solid O-line.  Add Stafford and a free agent WR and they are going to make some noise.  Plus, Indianapolis fits Stafford's personality pretty well.  I hope the Lions don't send him to Houston.

• Like 2

I've got to say you are a very classy bunch of fans.  It's refreshing to come into a thread like this and see a player's fans wishing him well, rather than seeing them badmouthing him and trying to say they are happy to see him go.  I hope the Lions give you some greatness to cheer for in the near future. 

One question for you would be if there is any possibility Stafford is traded in-division to Chicago?  He could do great things down there with 'da Bears.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I've got to say you are a very classy bunch of fans.  It's refreshing to come into a thread like this and see a player's fans wishing him well, rather than seeing them badmouthing him and trying to say they are happy to see him go.  I hope the Lions give you some greatness to cheer for in the near future. 

One question for you would be if there is any possibility Stafford is traded in-division to Chicago?  He could do great things down there with 'da Bears.

1000% no to Chicago.  Indianapolis and San Francisco are probably the two most likely destinations.  The Raiders could be a surprise destination but their defense needs a lot of work.

• Like 1