Free agents

WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, djdunkenstein said:

If it is a minimum, I wouldnt mind it. DLaw would get his buddy back and a veteran backup just in case .. 

And our defense will continue to suffer due to terribly poor play. This organization does not replace veteran players with younger, more talented guys until the veterans are off the team. Keeping him is a progress stopping move, just like we saw with Witten his last few years with the team.

21 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

This hasn’t been a great or even good FA for Dallas......but, I’m thankful I’m not a Raiders fan. 

Everyone involved on the Raiders offense getting passed over by me when the fantasy drafts come around. Derek is about to find out what his brother went thru in Houston.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

He’s Canadian. They signed him to spite TOL7.

You need 53 bodies. I actually don’t mind most of our signings for the end of the roster. But I am a little concerned that we haven’t also done something to get better in the 15-30 range.

6 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

At least this guy profiles as a 1-tech and comes from a good defense

Approach to outside FAs seems to be the same as any other year- sign guys to 1 year deals with low guarantees that could make the team but won’t preclude us from drafting players at the same position. Too bad it’s a weak draft for DTs and we don’t take 1-techs before Round 7

1 minute ago, matt79511 said:

At least this guy profiles as a 1-tech and comes from a good defense

Approach to outside FAs seems to be the same as any other year- sign guys to 1 year deals with low guarantees that could make the team but won’t preclude us from drafting players at the same position. Too bad it’s a weak draft for DTs and we don’t take 1-techs before Round 7

It's a weak draft for 3Ts, but it's pretty good for 1Ts.

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

It's a weak draft for 3Ts, but it's pretty good for 1Ts.

Noted. I still haven’t watched most of the prospects we’ve been linked to.

You just know this team is wasting one of its 3rd rounders on some DE/DT tweener though, especially with Aldon and Crawford likely gone 

26 minutes ago, atran35 said:

We just signed 2 DL that probably will be cut by training camp. 

Urban isn’t a bad signing. He has the potential to stick. 

Quinn has his work cut out for him though with the FO playing like this.

They appear to be banking on the scheme change making everything better. Which I do agree with. Just not to the extent they appear to.