Watson trade talk!!!!!!

jetfuel34

6 hours ago, JetsFanFromPitt said:

2nd woman came forward this evening claiming assault/harassment by watson... I'm not one to blame a man before he has his day in court. But this has to hurt his value and also cause distractions in the locker room. Do we really want that in NY? 

Innocent until proven guilty. Especially with athletes. Girls looking for money. Etc. 

17 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I see this attorney says he has 4 women he will represent in 4 different situations. I will hold my judgment but man 4 different women in 4 different situations does not look good at all no matter what the outcome is. He is guilty in some people’s eyes just because of this. His price to move has dropped and Houston loses more leverage. They should have moved him a month ago like I said. Price can only drop every day.

they should 100% be heard and he should receive a true punishment if found guilty ... if he actually did this ... absolutely disgusting ... 

but I cant help but believe this was mfg'd by the texans at some level to kill any trade buzz... and punish him for not getting in line

45 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

they should 100% be heard and he should receive a true punishment if found guilty ... if he actually did this ... absolutely disgusting ... 

but I cant help but believe this was mfg'd by the texans at some level to kill any trade buzz... and punish him for not getting in line

I just find it strange that this happened a year ago and now they file the lawsuit when the Texans are getting close to trade him. The timeing is almost to perfect. I agree these women need to be heard. If this is true Watosn should be punished and if these acts prove to be false then these women need to be punished for slander. Like I said I REALLY try to keep with the law and stand by innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately our media NEVER does this and picks a side and runs with it. The media needs to be punished for some of the false information that is put out there too. Only the facts should be published on true journliasm sites. You want to express your opiniion go on social media woth it with all the other garbaage that is on there. No one should take social media serious. 

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Well this should hold up the trade talks regardless. 

Yup. Cant see a team trading for him with this not decided on.

Conspiracy theory's already floating around that HOU FO is behind these allegations. That they knew it would delay the trade process until after the draft

• Like 1

Get to love this society.   They don't report promptly their struggles to authority but when a popular figure's "good" status begins to diminish, boom.

I always thought Watson was a cool person. Remember bar incident in Alabama. 

Ah  I almost forget about Dak Prescott being attacked in Florida.  Wonder if he started it? lol.

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Yup. Cant see a team trading for him with this not decided on.

Conspiracy theory's already floating around that HOU FO is behind these allegations. That they knew it would delay the trade process until after the draft

Yeah I heard that too. It’s starting to look bad since it’s now a handful of women saying the same thing. Not going to pass judgment yet. He seems like such a genuine dude but when it comes to women, some guys get weird, especially with celebrity status. 

Derrick Rose had an even worse situation a few years ago. The woman was suing him for “raping” her for 21M dollars. Any time it’s a civil suit and not a criminal trial I’m always weary of the situation. Rose won the case, everything was consensual. The Knicks still traded for him prior to the trial being held. This Watson thing smells like pure BS. I feel like there is a lot of stuff behind the scenes pushing this. I hate is though because it sounds insensitive to women and I have a wife, daughter, mother, sisters, etc...but it’s just too much to consider to think there’s some validity. 

5 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah I heard that too. It’s starting to look bad since it’s now a handful of women saying the same thing. Not going to pass judgment yet. He seems like such a genuine dude but when it comes to women, some guys get weird, especially with celebrity status. 

a15b68f3b1a0c58a658f9a77a61270903c-5-Arm

• Like 1