Watson trade talk!!!!!!

jetfuel34

7 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

IDK because this has a been since the start of this

They're definitely talking

Oh I agree that they're talking. I just see it as them trying to team up together. What I'm saying is that if Watson gets traded to MIA... I think AR15 is all about MIA. If he gets traded to us. Then he stays all about us. I think as it stands now... they both want to go to NY. Let's keep in mind... that our FO hasn't said a word about us looking into to Watson. And we have no clue if we want to pay AR15 top dollar WR money in FA. Bc you can bet that if we do trade for Watson that AR15 isn't going to give too much of a discount to us for him bc we have Watson. I think he would go slightly less money to play here. But not much. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Shannon Sharpe said that Deshaun wants the Jets

Every player or ex-player is saying this - interesting

6:01

******* hate Skip. Shocking how they can say other teams would give up less. Like what the hell are they on?! Surely with the 2nd overall pick it’s us who’d be giving up ‘less’ as we have the more premium pick. 

Like Iv said from the start i can only see it being us or Miami. No way SF, NE, Chicago or Denver could match us or Miami. They’d have to give up 6 first rounders to equal 3/4 from us. 

Edited by xenajets

5 minutes ago, xenajets said:

******* hate Skip. Shocking how they can say other teams would give up less. Like what the hell are they on?! Surely with the 2nd overall pick it’s us who’d be giving up ‘less’ as we have the more premium pick. 

Like Iv said from the start i can only see it being us or Miami. No way SF, NE, Chicago or Denver could match us or Miami. They’d have to give up 6 first rounders to equal 3/4 from us. 

Yeah that made zero sense lol.

It's a two-horse race, and we are the heavy favorites. The Saleh smoke is nothing to shake a stick at, he's seriously respected in this league and we are lucky to have gotten a good one. 

Once that domino falls, then the Robinson one follows. Then we see a snowball effect where all of a sudden New York is a hot destination once again behind the leadership of Saleh and Watson. Sign me up, and keep him out of Miami. I think they're 100% in on Tua for one more year and get him his boy Devonta Smith and see what he does then.

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Yeah, they seemingly don't know that we have just as much space as the Jags

Lol the other fans in the general section must be ****ting themselves as someone is now saying it would be ‘typical Jets’ to trade for Deshaun. Would be nice to be hated again like in those years with Rex. You know your doing something right when other teams start hating. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Deshaun. Would be nice to be hated again like in those years with Rex. You know your doing something right when other teams start hating

I don’t care about hating. I just want them to stop laughing. 

6 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Cimini on Kay show right now doesn’t think  it’s going to happen. For what that’s worth. 

Meh, Cimini couldn't break jets news this offseason of his life depended on it. There are no more leaks inside the organization. 

Edited by mattmanz91

4 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Meh, Cimini couldn't break jets news this offseason of his life depended on it. There are no more leaks inside the organization. 

Our beat writers are terrible so I also put no stock into them aside from Connor Rodgers

its interesting though the Schefter told Greeny to not get his hopes up

So it seems to be Media vs Players on this down the middle, which is odd