Jets: Deshaun Watson- Jets trade #2, #23, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd

Titans: Ryan Tannehill
Colts: Matt Stafford- 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2023 3rd
Texans: Zach Wilson
Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence

Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes
Raiders: Derek Carr
Chargers: Justin Herbert
Broncos: Aaron Rodgers- 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2023 conditional 1st/2nd, cut Von Miller

Packers: Jordan Love, Andy Dalton
Bears: Sam Darnold- 2021 2nd, Nick Foles
Vikings: Kirk Cousins
Lions: Justin Fields

WFT: Cam Newton
Cowboys: Jameis Winston
Giants: Daniel Jones
Eagles: Carson Wentz

Saints: Taysom Hill, Mac Jones
Buccaneers: Tom Brady
Falcons: Matt Ryan
Panthers: Teddy Bridgewater, Trey Lance

Seahawks: Russell Wilson
Rams: Jared Goff
Cardinals: Kyler Murray
49ers: Dak Prescott

* I’m sure I’ll be editing this sometime later after I see other lists.

No way Stafford is worth that much 

10 hours ago, ToonPatriot said:

49ers: Jimmy Garoppolo, Sam Darnold

Honestly, I feel like if we acquire Darnold, Jimmy is gone. We don't really have the cap room and Darnold isn't really cheap this year (i mean, he is by qb standards, but you know what I mean). I think he has like a 5M hit. We just can't afford to pay QBs 32 million given the number of free agents we have. We are looking to shave QB cap hits, I would imagine. 

25 minutes ago, Forge said:
12 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

49ers: Dak Prescott

This is the dream. And not just because @Matts4313 can become best friends if it happens. 

I will not stand for this blasphemy. Two of the things that would make me drink to my death are 1. losing Dak and 2. him going to the 9ers or Eagles.

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I feel like if we acquire Darnold, Jimmy is gone. We don't really have the cap room and Darnold isn't really cheap this year (i mean, he is by qb standards, but you know what I mean). I think he has like a 5M hit. We just can't afford to pay QBs 32 million given the number of free agents we have. We are looking to shave QB cap hits, I would imagine. 

That plus adding $25m/yr says Jimmy is gone if there is a replacement. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I will not stand for this blasphemy. Two of the things that would make me drink to my death are 1. losing Dak and 2. him going to the 9ers or Eagles.

At least #3 isn't "Matts and Forge being best friends" 

I'll take the W 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul-mac said:

No way Stafford is worth that much 

Maybe, maybe not.

If you have a precedent for what a QB like Stafford is worth while still in his prime and well protected QBs playing into their late 30s, I’m here for it. Sam Bradford went for a 1st round pick, Josh Rosen went for a 2nd round pick.

Ramsey, Adams, and Mack all went for something around two late 1sts, even at his current age Stafford as a QB should be worth more than that. Hence the additional two 2nds. I added a 3rd round pick in my edit as I was unsure if even just two 1st+2nds would be enough.

I think based on the precedents we have to go off of, those picks aren’t holistically unrealistic given the positional value of an impact QB, particularly to a franchise that considers themselves just a legitimate QB away.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

😆

Don’t take my for fun predictions too seriously. I’m sure it’ll actually be a lot less boring. That said, one has to wonder if Dak is tired of playing the Cowboys games. They haven’t paid him and looking at your cap, it doesn’t look like you guys will be able to franchise Dak again this season, unless I’m missing something. So it stands to reason that unless you guys are able to reach a long term deal with him, but push the bigger cap hits back to future years, he will reach free agency and be able to appropriately test out his market value. In such a scenario and if the 49ers miss out on the bigger names in trades, Dak could be an option.

Though I could just as easily see the 49ers getting Stafford and Dak going to Indy... actually, I may have to edit, the 49ers do have the better picks to offer, so I could certainly see that scenario coming true.

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Maybe, maybe not.

If you have a precedent for what a QB like Stafford is worth while still in his prime and well protected QBs playing into their late 30s, I’m here for it. 

Best you're going to do is Carson Palmer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

😆

Don’t take my for fun predictions too seriously. I’m sure it’ll actually be a lot less boring. That said, one has to wonder if Dak is tired of playing the Cowboys games. They haven’t paid him and looking at your cap, it doesn’t look like you guys will be able to franchise Dak again this season, unless I’m missing something. So it stands to reason that unless you guys are able to reach a long term deal with him, but push the bigger cap hits back to future years, he will reach free agency and be able to appropriately test out his market value. In such a scenario and if the 49ers miss out on the bigger names in trades, Dak could be an option.

Franchise would be harder than a contract, but we could do either. Also, there are no bigger names out there. Watson and Dak are the same tier, Stafford/Jimmy G/Goff/etc are all worse.

Though I could just as easily see the 49ers getting Stafford and Dak going to Indy... actually, I may have to edit, the 49ers do have the better picks to offer, so I could certainly see that scenario coming true.

I thought I told you to keep your mitts off of him!

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Franchise would be harder than a tag, but we could do either. Also, there are no bigger names out there. Watson and Dak are the same tier, Stafford/Jimmy G/Goff/etc are all worse.

There’s also speculation about Aaron Rodgers, so if he enters the market, he’d obviously be above Dak. I also have Watson on a higher tier than Dak, personally. With Stafford, I’d take Dak, but I’m sure some front offices would see Stafford as having greater potential and just having been disadvantaged by a poor franchise. So I could see another team preferring Stafford over Dak.

14 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

There’s also speculation about Aaron Rodgers, so if he enters the market, he’d obviously be above Dak. I also have Watson on a higher tier than Dak, personally. With Stafford, I’d take Dak, but I’m sure some front offices would see Stafford as having greater potential and just having been disadvantaged by a poor franchise. So I could see another team preferring Stafford over Dak.

In that previous post I meant franchise tag would be harder than a contract for Dak. My B. 

As for Rodgers, he would likely pull a bigger deal, but he is 10 years older. Which likely plays a factor.

As far as tiers, here is what I wrote in another thread:

Tier 1:

Mahomes

Rodgers

Tier 2:

Wilson

Watson

Allen

Dak

Tanny

Brady

Jackson

Tier 3:

Herbert

Burrow

Mayfield

Murray

Cousins

Stafford

Ryan

Carr

Here is PFF:

ELJJ7LE.png

• Like 1

Raiders will probably look to trade Mariota. Looked good in his only game this year. Took a while to get healthy but now he looks to be over multiple injuries he was carrying over from Tennessee. 

$10m cap hit, surely the contract is worth trading for as a bridge QB or low risk starter with upside. 

Lions, Washington and Texans could do a lot worse.

With his playmaker ability, leadership and low cap, could make an argument he'd do well for the 49ers and Rams over Jimmy G and Goff. Would be very interesting to see what they could come up with if they had a QB with his level of running ability 

Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger + Kyle Trask + Dwayne Haskins

Ravens: Lamar Jackson

Browns: Baker Mayfield

Bengals: Joe Burrow

Bills: Josh Allen

Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa 

Patriots: Gardner Minshew + Jamie Newman

Jets:  Deshaun Watson

Titans: Ryan Tannehill

Colts: Dak Prescott

Texans: Zach Wilson

Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence