Must Win: Week 6 GDT - Raiders v Chargers

SilverNBlackFan

3 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

These officials are trash omg

yup. they have been.

Carr has to hit Cooper on that last pass... but cant blame the guy too much, playing with a broken back and all.

D playing decent, hope they keep it up.. Lets see Mack take this game over

1 minute ago, Nodisrespect said:

The refs? The Penn penalty was bad but that was clearly holding on Gabe and the pass int to Coop was super close.

yea the Def pass inter on nelson, Mack was clearly getting held. When i saw the flag definitely thought it was for the hold. 

And to pick up 2 flags, is very strange. It means they are changing their mind after the play. I understand that the head ref has final say, but its frustrating at times ha

Not sure what is up with Carr this season, but he looks extremely skittish and nervous. His poise and focus we saw last season, hasn't been there. He's playing well, but he's certainly not looking like the franchise guy he did a year ago. Something's up with his psyche. 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Not sure what is up with Carr this season, but he looks extremely skittish and nervous. His poise and focus we saw last season, hasn't been there. He's playing well, but he's certainly not looking like the franchise guy he did a year ago. Something's up with his psyche. 

yea ive thought the same, ill give him a pass today... but first 4 weeks i noticed that as well

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This might have something to do with it.

C0eoxZGXAAAe5bU.jpg

Archived