Godzilla vs Kong - Streaming on HBOmax

Deadpulse

I didn't mind the human side of Kong's story. It wasn't great, or even good for that matter, but it was fine and wasn't nearly the distraction that the Godzilla human characters are. They need to get Coach Taylor and his daughter out of these movies. Should have just had the podcaster dude do a solo mission without them if having a human story is necessary. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 10:40 PM, Outpost31 said:

It was good.

Godzilla should have been in it more.

He also should have put up a better fight against MechaGodzilla.

And Kong shouldn’t have stolen all the glory in the final fight.

But I liked it.

I mean... to be fair Godzilla had just owned Kong when MechaGodzilla gets deployed. He beats one titan to be confronted by another and struggles which gives Kong a "save the day" scenario. The screenwriters had a difficult task to please the Godzilla stans at the same time as the Kong stans. It was a very safe end that would appease both sides. 

Just now, Shockwave said:

I mean... to be fair Godzilla had just owned Kong when MechaGodzilla gets deployed. He beats one titan to be confronted by another and struggles which gives Kong a "save the day" scenario. The screenwriters had a difficult task to please the Godzilla stans at the same time as the Kong stans. It was a very safe end that would appease both sides. 

Yeah, but they only really had to please me.

• Like 1