This might be it for Rodgers

pf9

This game goes solely on Rodgers, IMO.  You're the QB, the leader of the team, the defense actually gets you the ball several times and you don't do **** with it. I'm over Rodgers, I'm convinces he may be over rated like people say. Curious to what his excuses is going to be this year,  had home field advantage, games was in lambeu, game was cold,  everything he wanted but HE couldn't get the ball down field when it mattered the most. Its Jordan love time, trade Rodgers while we can still can something out of him

59 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Time to move on from Rodgers.

Jordan Love currently has the chance to be the first QB for us to finish his Green Bay career undefeated in home playoff games since Lynn Dickey.

Not gunna happen. We were moments away from winning this. Ppl just didn’t catch the damn ball

25 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

This game goes solely on Rodgers, IMO.  You're the QB, the leader of the team, the defense actually gets you the ball several times and you don't do **** with it. I'm over Rodgers, I'm convinces he may be over rated like people say. Curious to what his excuses is going to be this year,  had home field advantage, games was in lambeu, game was cold,  everything he wanted but HE couldn't get the ball down field when it mattered the most. Its Jordan love time, trade Rodgers while we can still can something out of him

Dude this is crazy. He made throws. People dropped them. It’s insane.     Brady three 3 picks but won because his guys caught the ones that mattered. Now GB has to watch those thug idiots play in the SB.

almost a gd joke

1 minute ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Dude this is crazy. He made throws. People dropped them. It’s insane.     Brady three 3 picks but won because his guys caught the ones that mattered. Now GB has to watch those thug idiots play in the SB.

almost a gd joke

Yikes.

• Like 1

Rodgers played a great game.  No issue with how he played.  Problem with the Packers is we are up against the cap and again drafting very late this year.  If we received a massive blockbuster deal for multiple first round picks and players a trade could be a possibility.  It would take some serious balls from Gute to pull such a move.  We would suck next year or two but maybe a chance to build a dynasty down the road.  

Aaron's trade value will never be higher than it is right now.

It's an unlikely scenario although I wouldn't hate it if the deal was right.  Most likely Aaron will get another shot with the Pack next year.  Love is #3 on the depth chart really think he's ready to lead the Packers?  

Knowing the Packers I find it highly unlikely that he's not back next year.  It would take a massive massive massive trade offer to pry him away.  

Wouldn't read too much into Aaron's comments.  He just lost the big game.  Wilde is a drama queen.  Like him but still drama drama drama.

• Like 1

Really , the guy can't do it all by himself, sure he missed a few guys, but it happens, overall a collection of mis- cues of dropped passes , fumbles , leaky o-line , could go on and on, but there is no way that I let Rodgers go. If he truly wants to win then maybe it's time to help the team out with either a pay cut or extension so we can sign some other players to help.

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Rodgers played a great game.  No issue with how he played.  Problem with the Packers is we are up against the cap and again drafting very late this year.  If we received a massive blockbuster deal for multiple first round picks and players a trade could be a possibility.  It would take some serious balls from Gute to pull such a move.  We would suck next year or two but maybe a chance to build a dynasty down the road.  

Aaron's trade value will never be higher than it is right now.

It's an unlikely scenario although I wouldn't hate it if the deal was right.  Most likely Aaron will get another shot with the Pack next year.  Love is #3 on the depth chart really think he's ready to lead the Packers?  

Knowing the Packers I find it highly unlikely that he's not back next year.  It would take a massive massive massive trade offer to pry him away.  

Wouldn't read too much into Aaron's comments.  He just lost the big game.  Wilde is a drama queen.  Like him but still drama drama drama.

The only way he isn't back in 2021 is if he retires.  

14 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

almost a gd joke

Rodgers, down 5, led his offense to zero 1st downs after the defense forced back to back turnovers on Brady. The defense overall wasn't great, but they gave Rodgers his opportunities and he failed to deliver anything

• Like 1