🏈 WE WON SUPER BOWL LV 🏈

bucsfan333

Run the football bucs were doing well rushing with RoJo vs them. Brady can still sling it but i do not want to turn this into a shoot out. Raiders game is the way to beat them. No team is going to outscore them its a tall task. Gotta limit possessions, score TDs in the red zone and create negative plays on D. Penalties, sacks, etc...

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Run the football bucs were doing well rushing with RoJo vs them. Brady can still sling it but i do not want to turn this into a shoot out. Raiders game is the way to beat them. No team is going to outscore them its a tall task. Gotta limit possessions, score TDs in the red zone and create negative plays on D. Penalties, sacks, etc...

I think it's all gonna depend on what kind of pressure we can get on Mahomes. If we give him too much time in the pocket, our secondary is ****ed. If Mahomes is able to scramble, our secondary is ****ed.

Vea is gonna have to get in shape real quick and in a hurry so JPP and Shaq can go on a tear again.

Also probably gonna need at least 35 points from Byron and Brady.

30-28 Bucs over Chiefs. My pre-season pick and bracket. Destiny at this point. 

You guys will dominate in the trenches and Mahomes will have at least one crucial turn over, maybe two. 

Brady will be much better, going for 290 yards, 3 TD’s, and an INT.