🏈 WE WON SUPER BOWL LV 🏈

bucsfan333

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this. It's crazy and not fair that they all do so well on the O-line when you see where these guys were drafted. How is that possible. Aside from the LT replacement where we'll have to see how he holds up

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

This.

Yeah. I was disappointed they never wore the red shirt/white pants combo all season though. But, I'm just happy we went back to these unis, and not the old ones for the Super Bowl lol. That would just be embarrassing. 

Edited by Caaddy24

1 minute ago, Caaddy24 said:

Yeah. I was disappointed they never wore the red shirt/white pants combo all season though. But, I'm just happy we went back to these unis, and not the old ones for the Super Bowl lol. That would just be embarrassing. 

You don't wanna see the old alarm clock numbers in the Super Bowl? 😂

• Like 1

Letttss goooo!! Still can hardly believe it. 

The Chiefs are beasts don't get me wrong, best team in football, but I feel oddly more optimistic about this game than the Saints or Packers. We have that team of destiny feel at this point. Hopefully the home field turns out to be a big advantage for us.

Mahomes - Kelce - Hill are probably all licking their chops to play us again after that week 12 beat down. Hopefully they underestimate us. We are a different beast when Vea is playing. Kudos to Licht because he took a lot of abuse for that pick but the team and edge rushers are soo much better when he's out there.

KC's D has looked pretty good this playoffs but I feel like Tom and our weapons will put points on them. I know Mahomes will score too but if our  D can continue this lights out paly, take advantage of their injuries and win the turnover battle I feel like we can win this thing

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yes please

I'm so scared of Mahomes +Hill+Kelce

But Bowles has been showing up since the WFT game, whatever he is doing now , he was NOT doing during the season and he needs to keep it rolling

Their OLine is decimated, lets get after it! Vea back, balling, White balling, lets get Winfield and Whitehead back and ball out in front of our home crowd!

Never did i think this would be where we were at in year 1 of Brady, of course you hope and dream but is still surreal

Our defense is better than theirs, if we play good D and run the ball, not settle for FGs like the Bills did

we should be getting our 2nd Lombardi!

i cant wait

LFG

so many years of mediocre seasons 

Bucs Nation we deserve this!

Bucs lost by 3 in week 12 even tho it wasn’t that close. Bucs D is much better and Vea is back. Chiefs OL is a mess and will have a heck of a task ahead of them. If Bucs D can control the LOS it’s gonna be a close game. I fully expect Leftwich to pull some bs 1st non stop running but man you do that again against the Chiefs and Bucs are screwed. 

Lefty. Open up the game with pre snap motion play action fake to Scotty down the sideline for 6. Now that would be something.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Let's hope this is part of the final, "No risk it, no biscuit" hurrah for a ring and not an aberration.

That's a great stat. I was wondering what the rate was for press man since the NO game. Coincidentally, we've had two of our best weeks on defense. Creating lots of pressure and turnovers...

6 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Let's hope this is part of the final, "No risk it, no biscuit" hurrah for a ring and not an aberration.

Playing the Saints defense, 2 high safeties man underneath.  With Vea back, no reason that Bowles would need a safety in the box to stop the Chiefs running attack.  

Plus in the playoffs, refs let them play more.  Been this way forever.  A litte tug here and there is allowed.  

Bowles figured it out and was instrumental in getting to the SB.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

This 100%. Chiefs secondary (especially there safeties in Honey Badger and Sorenson/Thornhill) is very good at defending the intermediate-deep passes. We're gonna have to limit our deep shots; can't be taking 1-2 every drive, or we're gonna see some INTs...

Hopefully, we can actually get the run game rolling in the SB. This will open up those play action deep shots...