🏈 WE WON SUPER BOWL LV 🏈

bucsfan333

9 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Anyone see that NFL and players union both came out and said that if Brady or Mahomes test positive, they'll still keep the SB scheduled and play?

No way in hell that would happen...

Yeah no way it would happen on both accounts lol. I mean, they'd probably throw away the tests before doing that. 

But, if one game all season could be delayed a few days or a week, it's this one. Although, the thing is, they can't single out for only certain players that tested positive. Let's just end this convo, it's already risking jinxing 

30 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:
10 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Anyone see that NFL and players union both came out and said that if Brady or Mahomes test positive, they'll still keep the SB scheduled and play?

No way in hell that would happen...

Yeah no way it would happen on both accounts lol. I mean, they'd probably throw away the tests before doing that. 

But, if one game all season could be delayed a few days or a week, it's this one. Although, the thing is, they can't single out for only certain players that tested positive. Let's just end this convo, it's already risking jinxing 

I think it's the opposite. There's been a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN of money already put into this week and this weekend. You can't just up and move the game at the last second.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think it's the opposite. There's been a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN of money already put into this week and this weekend. You can't just up and move the game at the last second.

You could if the main storyline of the game isn't playing, but could be if the game moved out a weekend. It's not like they have competition right now for the stadium and they'd take a massive ratings dip if one of those two didn't suit up...

There isn't nearly as much invested financially into this year's SB, as in years past...

12 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

You could if the main storyline of the game isn't playing, but could be if the game moved out a weekend. It's not like they have competition right now for the stadium and they'd take a massive ratings dip if one of those two didn't suit up...

There isn't nearly as much invested financially into this year's SB, as in years past...

It's the Super Bowl. Everyone will still watch it. There's nothing on tv competing against it. The Super Bowl is the most watched thing on the planet.

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's the Super Bowl. Everyone will still watch it. There's nothing on tv competing against it. The Super Bowl is the most watched thing on the planet.

Where's all the money going into for the Super Bowl though? There's not even really any festivities going on.

And I saw some companies were putting their Super Bowl commercial money into some type of donation instead(I forget what it was exactly, some type of vaccine distribution or something). 

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

Where's all the money going into for the Super Bowl though? There's not even really any festivities going on.

And I saw some companies were putting their Super Bowl commercial money into some type of donation instead(I forget what it was exactly, some type of vaccine distribution or something). 

I dunno. The non-profit NFL maybe? I honestly don't know.

But it's still the most watched thing around the world every year. And it will continue to be.