Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

22 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Not sure why they would. Mahomes is the future and I’d imagine the better money maker at this point. 

This x1000

Makes absolutely zero sense to rig a game for the guy retiring soon to hamper the beginning of your new face of the league.

Its hilarious to watch the pages jump exponentially though as soon as TB started getting some calls

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

In case anyone hasn't caught on... NeptunePenguin is a Chiefs fan. At first he was trying to be sarcastic but it didn't work and now he's in too deep. Gotta keep trolling in the hopes people start defending Mahomes and the Chiefs.

We don't claim him if he is lol

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Well, there's a massive difference between defensive holding and DPI in the end zone. With holding, the Bucs get the ball at the 5 yard line instead of the 1 yard line. Plus, you can't call defensive holding if the ball already left Brady's hand. It's DPI or nothing (and if it's uncatchable, it's nothing).

Gotcha coach but it was catchable ball with the 6'5 Evans. And that was my point. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't know if I've ever done a bigger 180 on an artist than him.

I hated all of his early stuff.. I guess Starboy was good from his early catalog, but I despise the rest of it

but his new album is fire

Just not my cup of tea.

I like one of his songs, the most popular one, but that really isn't like the rest of his songs at all.

5 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Folks have spotlighted her gender as a reason as to why she is bad or shouldn't be officiating. I'm not making it more than what it is. It's right there for the viewing public. Bro you quoted two people spotlighting her gender. 

I quoted myself and the other guy to show differentiation on context. 😂 

Just now, RamblinMan99 said:

Well, if anything, it’s an eye opener for him.  

He was going up against Jimmy Garropolo last year.  

Big difference.  

If only he had played Brady before this game. Like, at least in the post season in some high profile game.

Just now, sherm said:

Gotcha coach but it was catchable ball with the 6'5 Evans. And that was my point. 

A 7'3" Evans couldn't have caught that ball. Your point is wrong, dead wrong.

Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

Sure, but the tripping call wasn’t way over anything. 

The DPI on the long ball to Evans was absolutely warranted. That was textbook interference, and Evans could have potentially run it down.

• Like 1