Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

If only he had played Brady before this game. Like, at least in the post season in some high profile game.

yeah, I don't get that point. Mahomes will push KC close unless Bowles call his best half of his life. I think this might still go to OT.

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

LOL. I actually have the Packers as one of my least favorite teams. 

*Shrug*

I'm crossing you with someone else then. You're one of the more forgettable people here, so... Y'know, it happens.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I like The Weeknd, but he's not a good live performer. He doesn't sound good at all.

My wife is his biggest fan and she said he told them he wanted to do this live for real with no added background voices.  I gotta respect him for that because that's a big risk.  If he slips or bombs there's nothing to mask it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I think 1 or 2 holding calls were questionable. But the Chiefs DBs grab too much also.

Seems we had these discussion a few yrs back with LOB. They held on purpose knowing people would be pissed at the refs for calling all those flags. Pretty genius. 

6 minutes ago, Tex said:

I feel like the only people saying the Chiefs are done are the people trying to jinx it since they're likely rooting for them. 😆

Anyone with any football knowledge knows this game is just getting started, especially with Mahomes and Reid involved.

You have to play the percentages... Brady, run game... pass rushers, 80% TB at this point. It will take a minor miracle. KC needs a TD and a 3 and out before the odds turn.