Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Except when it's clearly uncatchable. That's why the rule exists. When the QB throws the ball way over everybody's head and way out the back of the end zone, it's uncatchable.

Except Brady only threw the ball away because Mathieu grabbed Evans in a bear hug and disrupted the route, it was holding not PI.

I feel like people just decide they're going to hate halftime shows before they even happen.

I dunno, I liked it just fine. Not blown away, but I generally enjoy his songs to some degree, and thought it was decent.

Not as good as Shakira and JLO booty shaking, but they can't all be 10s

• Like 3

Just now, RamblinMan99 said:

He did.  In the AFC title game in 2018.

Game went into overtime and Mahomes would have had a shot to win the game for them if not for Dee Ford’s offside penalty.  

That was honestly the craziest game I ever watched. So many twists and turns. Chiefs legendary offense not doing anything for 1 half before exploding, muffed punt, INT at the 1 yard line thrown etc. 

Just now, Chiefer said:

You literally said it’s a penalty, then said if it’s uncatchable than it’s not a penalty.

Which is it?

Not DPI, it's illegal contact or holding, 5 yards.  Mathieu clearly initiated the contact.

Ball leaving Brady's hand and the contact happen almost simultaneously.