Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Remember when Bryan Craston was the goofy dad on Malcolm in the Middle? Now he's a serious violent man all the time

Dude was in like every popular sitcom ever throughout the 90s & 2000s.

Seinfeld as the perverted dentist. Awful neighbor in King of Queens.

• Like 1

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

This halftime was way better than the previous one. Past couple of years were very ****ty. Even though this one is still not that great.

In fairness, I usually can't stand any of them. Had the last several muted but my wife wanted to watch it cause she likes the weekend.  Even she said it was bad lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Except Brady only threw the ball away because Mathieu grabbed Evans in a bear hug and disrupted the route, it was holding not PI.

That's fine. Call the holding. But that completely changes the scenario. The Bucs have the ball at the 4 or 5 yard line instead of the 1. The Chiefs don't have to commit to defending the run as much. The botched call put the Chiefs in a hole. And that botched call taken in conjunction with how tight they've called this game on one side and not on the other is a problem.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

In fairness, I usually can't stand any of them. Had the last several muted but my wife wanted to watch it cause she likes the weekend.  Even she said it was bad lol

I think the poor audio mixing and the Weeknd's lack of stage presence definitely killed it a lot.