Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

6 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I'm already done with the GoaT vs kid angle.

• Mahomes turned 25 in September.
  • He is a 4th year pro and a 3rd year starter.
  • This will be his 54 start.
  • That was his 3rd AFCCG.

He's a big boy now. 😎

It feels like he is gonna be a kid for awhile :V and it is weird talking about a player that is barely older than I am being in this position now lol. 

If the Chiefs win, Cleveland at Kansas City should be the kickoff game.

If the Bucs win, Miami at Tampa Bay should be the kickoff game - it would only be the second time the Bucs and Dolphins played each other in the NFL's flagship primetime TV package (after a 1982 MNF game on ABC).

5 hours ago, SkippyX said:

I'm already done with the GoaT vs kid angle.

• Mahomes turned 25 in September.
  • He is a 4th year pro and a 3rd year starter.
  • This will be his 54 start.
  • That was his 3rd AFCCG.

He's a big boy now. 😎

Come on that’s no fun.  You can’t get enough Grogu.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Superbowl logo designs have been low effort and lazy in the 2010s.

Not low effort and lazy. It was a conscious decision to make it cleaner, minimalist and more uniform to give it a cohesive brand identity I think. You can prefer the way they did it before, but it's not because they just got lazy.

Personally, I thought the redesign looked great, but after a couple, I liked it better when they at least tried a unique one each year to give it some variety and flavor (even if a lot of them are pretty ugly).

6 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:
Superbowl logo designs have been low effort and lazy in the 2010s.

Are people really at this point to where they're complaining about what the SB logo looks like? 

I mean cmon. This is ridiculous. Nobody cares. If you were to ask every fan of football, yourself included, to describe just one SB logo, in detail, I bet NONE of them can tell you.  

16 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Are people really at this point to where they're complaining about what the SB logo looks like? 

I mean cmon. This is ridiculous. Nobody cares. If you were to ask every fan of football, yourself included, to describe just one SB logo, in detail, I bet NONE of them can tell you.  

If your team has won a SB, you damn sure better remember what the logo looked like that year.

19 minutes ago, A_Biased_Fan said:

If your team has won a SB, you damn sure better remember what the logo looked like that year.

No. If my team won the SB then a stupid logo is the last thing I'm going to remember about it.

The only thing I care about in the SB is; who is playing, what time it starts, where it's at, who is headlining the half-time show, and the commercials.  

8 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Plenty of people somewhat care that tweet alone has almost 10k likes. It’s not something that I really care about but for others they may care.

Edited by Blackstar12