Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

Just now, RamblinMan99 said:

This game isn’t going to change anything about Mahomes’s career from here on out, but when people will talk about Brady vs Mahomes for years to come, they’ll all look back at this game.  

TO be fair, this isn't the first time Mike Remmers got his quarterback killed.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Dude; this topic makes me realize just how toxic sports are. People literally just looking to push agendas and talk trash about players the second they have a down game.

Certainly. Mahomes was getting trashed last year until the 4th quarter. I think folks in general don't want to look like idiots when someone they "support" plays like ****, so to I guess...look good on the internet, or in a bar they'll resort to essentially hopping off the bandwagon and then trash the player or team the moment the magic ride hits a speed bump. I do think it's more of an American thing though. You wouldn't see this in Japan or whatever. We live in the IG era, and vanity it at an all-time high more than ever. We can't afford to look like fools in front of strangers, so we'll point the finger first. 

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

Naw if people can put him in the HOF than people can bash him when he's off his gm. 

Exactly. I can't believe people dont see that. Gonna call dude GOAT after 3 years then not expect the criticism when he struggles.

Edited by Bearerofnews