Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

While Tampa's defense has played well, the Chiefs offense has been horrific. Mahomes has played like a backup QB throughout the entire game. He lost this game for them. 

I mean his defense was atrocious. 

Mahomes had 2 TD catchable passes dropped. 

17 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

Lol at the 28-3 references, Brady is not Matt Ryan.

Matt was phenomenal in that game.  He literally missed 6 throws the entire game was 12+ yards per attempt and had a 144.1 QB Rating.  He was damn near perfect for what was asked of him and even after the blown sack by the O-line he hit Sanu right after that to get us back in FG range.  Only for the O-line to hold and put us back 20+ yards on 3rd down.    When we shouldn't have been throwing the ball in that spot to begin with that entire drive nor series. 

I don't understand people talking crap about Ryan in that game at all the defense sure, Freeman on the missed block that caused the fumble sure,  O-line for getting destroyed sure,  Shanny being an idiot after being up 28-3  for damn sure even more so since he did it again as a 49ers costing them too.  But Ryan i just don't get it he was literally almost perfect that game and put us in a spot to win it even after the f ups from everyone else leading up to that point.

Edited by FalconFan13