Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Saints fans said the same, GB fans said the same....don’t get me wrong, KC is a matchup nightmare for anyone and easily the favorites, but it’s not like TB is a slouch, they beat both teams you said you were worried about, on the road. 

It’s all about matchups. I think the Saints and Packers both matchup better, even though I think the Chiefs are still better than both teams. I don’t think the Bucs matchup well at all, on top of the fact that the Chiefs are better.

Edited by Archimedes

Most of the fans in attendance are gonna be Tampa-area health care workers right? So essentially a home game for the Bucs. Not an insignificant factor, especially given that the Chiefs probably haven't had to play in front of a hostile crowd all year. 

Still think the Chiefs will win but I think Brady will make it interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

It’s all about matchups. I think the Saints and Packers both matchup better, even though I think the Chiefs are still better than both teams. I don’t think the Bucs matchup well at all, on top of the fact that the Chiefs are better.

Disagree. I would of picked KC over GB in the Super Bowl. KC/NO would of been a total coin flip but I probably would of went with NO with zero confidence. As for KC/TB, I'm going TB.

Just now, Silver said:

36-33 Bucs, as I posted back in November. KC is suspect. Tampa’s D is vastly underrated, and Tom is GOAT in his own stadium.

Agreed Tampa's D is beyond underrated. I said they'd dominate the Packers but give up a 70 yard bomb to Valdez-Scantling. Was pretty accurate. Without Brady throwing 3 picks, that game is like 38-17 similar to the first game.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Disagree. I would of picked KC over GB in the Super Bowl. KC/NO would of been a total coin flip but I probably would of went with NO with zero confidence. As for KC/TB, I'm going TB.

TB can do 2 things to slow down the Chiefs offense. Jack squat and like it. Their defense doesn’t match all that well against the Chiefs offense IMO, and I don’t think old man Brady can keep up in a shootout. 

I also think Reid is going to coach circles around Arians... We’ll see though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Archimedes said:

TB can do 2 things to slow down the Chiefs offense. Jack squat and like it. Their defense doesn’t match all that well against the Chiefs offense IMO, and I don’t think old man Brady can keep up in a shootout. 

I also think Reid is going to coach circles around Arians... We’ll see though.

This comment sounds like Packer fans who were @ing me all week...

Buc DL is gonna wreak havoc on your OL. And they aren't allowing any of those speedsters to have a career day again. Not. Gonna. Happen.

We'll see what happens!

4 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

I've seen enough of these playoffs. The NFL has already made their decision on the winner

I don't think they have decided on the winner but I will say I am completely over trying to get genuinely interested in watching Mahomes/Brady

I know they are both great but this matchup bores me as I feel like I have seen this movie and read the book 20 times.