Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

23 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If this is true.....full props to Gronk.   Work smarter not harder!

Gronk is smarter than he looks but Kecle is still the GOAT. Kelce outplayed George Kittle in the last superbowl and now he's going to outplay Gronk to solidify his GOAT status.

And Tony Gonzalez is the runner up GOAT TE fyi.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Gronk is smarter than he looks but Kecle is still the GOAT. Kelce outplayed George Kittle in the last superbowl and now he's going to outplay Gronk to solidify his GOAT status.

Um....ok?

(Wasn't the point of the post...)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Gronk is past his prime though.  

He just came back to block and make that 4th quarter catch Brady depends on him for.  

Kelce is unquestionably better right now, but he wouldn’t have touched Gronk in his early years with New England.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Would you take peak Kelce over Peak Gronk? Let's say if it was for just one season of their best play. 

1 hour ago, August4th said:

Kilgore's the backup C, so that's not so bad - and Watkins sounds like he's ready to play for his usual unicorn-like once-in-a-blue-moon appearance lol.     So probably no impact, even if they miss - and because it's a contact-only so far, if they remain negative they'll be cleared to play.

It is fitting for the 2020 last game though for Covid to show up in the game news. 

the bucs have been really erratic this year, and brady has been too, which is a really weird sentence to say because brady's success was predicated on ruthless consistency. the problem for the bucs is, even if they go off on both sides of the ball, that might still be not enough to get past this chiefs team - LFG KC - please don't let antonio brown get a ring!! if we did all the covid stuff and rearranged deck chairs on the titanic week after week in this league only to see antonio brown ride off in to the sunset with a ring and a puff redemption story i'm gonna riot lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

He just came back to block and make that 4th quarter catch Brady depends on him for.  

Kelce is unquestionably better right now, but he wouldn’t have touched Gronk in his early years with New England.  

I agree Peak Gronk was probably the best TE to play.  He could stretch the field and once he was in the secondary, DBs would bounce off of him trying to bring him down.  

Where he destroys Peak Kelce and Gonzalez was his physicality as a blocker.  Safeties, LBs, or DEs it didn t matter, Gronk got on them and moved them out of the way or pancaked them.

Easy to forget how dominate Peak Gronk was 3 back surgeries, dislocated elbow, and ACL tear later.  And even now he is still a very effective player.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Kelce gets better every single season. We haven't seen his prime yet.

18 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Would you take peak Kelce over Peak Gronk? Let's say if it was for just one season of their best play. 

I'd rather my team had Kelce, because he's always available.

But peak Gronk is the best TE in history. I can say that as a Kelce homer too.

• Like 1

I feel like the darkhorses of this game that will have a major impact will be CEH and Ronald Jones.

With Fisher out, I look for KC to run the ball more and have quicker dump offs to CEH.

With TB, I think Jones is finally healthy and was the clear cut starting RB until injuries hampered him. Arians will have to get over his ego enough to play a slow, methodical game if he wants to win.

Any thoughts from either fan base before I make an unreasonable amount of bets with these two in mind :) 

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I feel like the darkhorses of this game that will have a major impact will be CEH and Ronald Jones.

With Fisher out, I look for KC to run the ball more and have quicker dump offs to CEH.

With TB, I think Jones is finally healthy and was the clear cut starting RB until injuries hampered him. Arians will have to get over his ego enough to play a slow, methodical game if he wants to win.

Any thoughts from either fan base before I make an unreasonable amount of bets with these two in mind :) 

CEH is a big game performer, it's why Mahomes drafted him.