Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

4 hours ago, JonMcC2018 said:

Am I crazy to thing that this could be a comfortable-ish victory for the Bucs? Just looking through their team and it's stacked everywhere. Great receivers, Good tight ends, 2 good running backs, very good O-Line, good pass rush, very good line backers, good young secondary.

If Brady and Mahomes were to swap teams would the spread be?

even though I picked KC, I'm starting to lean TB tbh KC O-line being banged up might be to much to overcome for Pat. I think he, Kelce and Hill have to bring their A++ game to win.

5 hours ago, JonMcC2018 said:

Am I crazy to thing that this could be a comfortable-ish victory for the Bucs? Just looking through their team and it's stacked everywhere. Great receivers, Good tight ends, 2 good running backs, very good O-Line, good pass rush, very good line backers, good young secondary.

That describes the Chiefs except we have a better QB, better coach, great TE, below average line, and so-so linebackers. 

The Chiefs defense has been playing very well the last few weeks, the pass rush saved their best for the playoffs. I don’t know the formula for blowing out KC, because no one has ever done it to a Mahomes led team. KC was leading the Week 12 matchup 27-10 going into the 4th quarter. I don’t see TB pulling it off, especially when we consider how lethal the Chiefs offense is whenever they find themselves in a deficit. If TB wins it’ll probably be a nail biter even if they gain an early advantage 

Edited by Nightime

7 hours ago, JonMcC2018 said:

Don't overthink it. Mahomes has never lost a game by more than one score. If TB wins, I'd be shocked if it wasn't a really close game.

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

Brady played in Michigan during college so that makes sense. That West Virginia map is random though lol.

Who knows how many actual votes they got from West Virginia. Might have been a 2-1 vote or something like that. I'm a bit surprised that Georgia is rooting for TB considering the Falcons are a division rival.

• Like 1

No real surprises for KC.  I would expect Watkins will play.   No CB's on the list, they should all play.   I think the CB's are a bigger plus to be all healthy than Sammy, TBH.

Big news for Tampa - both safeties look like they can play.  Winfield is a game-changer, they need him.   But Whitehead helps too, their backup FS played well, but the backup SS was awful vs. GB.   I'd expect both Brate and AB will play too, but honestly the safeties are a bigger deal for Tampa IMO.

Edited by Broncofan

I know the news thread on Britt Reid was locked, but I think that from a football perspective, there is a legit question about whether that crash and Reid's involvement may cause a distraction to Andy Reid and other coaches and players on the team, particularly because it is the HC's son.

2 hours ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Is this rooting interest situation or predictions?  Because if it’s that these places are pulling for them, why would South Carolina give a single fig for Tampa Bay?

I'm kinda surprised that California is rooting for KC.

Two divisional rivals are there. (Yeah I know Raiders are in Vegas but most of their fanbase is still in California)

49ers just got beat by them a year ago in the SB.