Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Yeah the Chiefs have no chance of winning this one at all with their O-Line and defense being well below the average by this point. 

Wouldnt say no chance, and wouldnt say 44-7.

i do predict the Bucs, but its anyones game

41 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The question presented to the people in this study was "Who is your favorite to win the Super Bowl?" not "Who is your rooting interest?".

From the kmbc story, which is where the graphic came from: https://www.kmbc.com/article/the-kansas-city-chiefs-are-americas-favorite-team-to-win-the-super-bowl-lv/35384473

"According to new data obtained by BetOnline.ag, more people across the country will be cheering for the Chiefs than the Buccaneers in Super Bowl 2021.

The map is based on geotagged Twitter data from the last week, which tracked fan hashtags – #ChiefsKingdom, #RunItBack, #RaiseTheFlag and #GoBucs – in every state.

Over 200,000 tweets were tracked, and the Chiefs have 33 states rooting for them, compared with 17 for the Buccaneers."

Edited by childofpudding

You all are underestimating Brady. This team has Tom Brady, and the Chiefs are facing their toughest opponent in the past 3 years by far. Betting against Tom Brady is never a smart thing to do, and he is still the better QB than Mahomes as he has not declined just yet. Mahomes doesn't have the intelligence at his young age to go toe to toe with Brady still, and I mean it. 

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

You all are underestimating Brady. This team has Tom Brady, and the Chiefs are facing their toughest opponent in the past 3 years by far. Betting against Tom Brady is never a smart thing to do, and he is still the better QB than Mahomes as he has not declined just yet. Mahomes doesn't have the intelligence at his young age to go toe to toe with Brady still, and I mean it. 

no, but comments like 44-7 make you lose credibility.

i think bucs win by 2 scores though

3 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Brady is still a great QB, but Mahomes is better right now without a doubt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

Brady is still a great QB, but Mahomes is better right now without a doubt.

No he isn't. Brady is the one QB that will not be bet against in a game like this. If this was even a Manning or a Marino or a Montana I think the Chiefs win, but Brady in the Super Bowl can shoot out with the best of them. 

Just now, samsel23 said:

It’s kinda crazy Mahomes has never lost by more than one possession,  and people are saying TB takes it easy.  

Think people are also underestimating our defense.   

The Chiefs have never faced Tom Brady with an elite defense. This is the best combination offense and defense they have faced in the past 3 years. 

6 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

The Chiefs have never faced Tom Brady with an elite defense. This is the best combination offense and defense they have faced in the past 3 years. 

They’re a good team,  might be why they are in the Super Bowl?     My points still stand.

Edited by samsel23

Chiefs are about to smash the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The Bucs have obviously had a great season but in my opinion, and I don't mean disrespect, the Packers were the best team in the NFC and were the team that could have been a real threat to the Chiefs.

I know about the Chiefs Oline but really unless Mahomes gets injured or something, I'm confident that the Chiefs win this anything between easily (multiple scores) and a close game.

The Chiefs will simply not be denied that #RunItBack tour.