Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

10 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Most of the fans in attendance are gonna be Tampa-area health care workers right? So essentially a home game for the Bucs. Not an insignificant factor, especially given that the Chiefs probably haven't had to play in front of a hostile crowd all year. 

Still think the Chiefs will win but I think Brady will make it interesting. 

Is Florida allowing fans? NVM just checked, they are. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Disagree. I would of picked KC over GB in the Super Bowl. KC/NO would of been a total coin flip but I probably would of went with NO with zero confidence. As for KC/TB, I'm going TB.

There is no way I would have picked NO over any of the final 4 teams playing this week.  But yes, I'd have picked KC over GB by 7+.    A fully mobile Mahomes and a functional KC OL with at least their T's - still take KC, albeit by 3 or less.   Now it's a pick 'em, so in that situation, go with the dog.   Full disclosure - Tampa MUST have Winfield Jr. playing for me to feel this way - he's that important vs. KC.   They cannot have #26 on the field, KC will just pick on that matchup all day long.   If TAM gets both Winfield Jr. and Whitehead playing, then I'm more comfortable with this call, too.    AB, Winfield Jr. Whitehead coming back and Vea being at full motor is a massive upgrade to their key matchups vs. KC.

Just now, lancerman said:

Well he did grow up in the Bat area, so he’s kinda like a local boy out there 

That's exactly why my Uncle was just cheering him on. Although I don't care too much about that.

He had his hands full as Brady, Rodgers, and Allen all being from Northern California. Although he was cheering for Brady the most because he is indeed from the Bay Area.

I get that the Chiefs are the favorites, Mahomes is the GOAT, Hill/Kelce are unstoppable, etc. 

That being said, if Fischer can’t play and we have the Chiefs banged up O-line vs the Bucs pass rushers.... that could be problematic.

I guess I’ll still pick the Chiefs but I think this game will be lower scoring than people expect. Something like 23-20. 

19-16 Bucs

Brady’s SBs are always weird aside from vs ATL. Yes, that’s 16 pts I am predicting for KC.

Hill won’t have 200yds in the first half again and I think Tampa’s D will be aggressive enough to cause some fits.

Edited by RUGmen