Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

1 minute ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Pretty sure being a fan of a player only because of their success in the definition of a bandwagon fan.

in the NBA maybe. i think most reasonable people would agree that rooting for the bucs was being hopefully. most of you ingrates thought brady was done.

Edited by Asciimo

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah Lebron fans are bandwagoners too, so I don’t get where he’s going with that. 

What success did LeBron have in his first run in Cleveland?

Did people have to stop rooting for him when he was a free agent like thousands of other professional athletes?

17 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

Lol at a Pats fan calling another fan cocky. 

I said what I said and I’ll own it if I’m wrong. I’m nowhere near as worried about the Bucs as would’ve been the Pack or Saints.

Me being a Pats fan doesn’t diminish anything I said lol...you’re just coming off the same way that some cocky GB fans did and it will be hilarious to watch you disappear from the GDT if the same thing happens to the Chiefs.

I personally don’t think it will and the Chiefs will win, but it sure is entertaining to watch it happen.

Just now, SkippyX said:

Seattle was a small favorite.

I'm pretty sure that game ended up being a Pick'em.

I did the research of Brady SB's and here are the Spreads of them.

SB 36: Rams by 14

SB 38: Patriots by 7

SB 39: Patriots by 7

SB 42: Patriots by 12.5

SB 46: Patriots by 3

SB 49: Pick Em

SB 51: Patriots by 3

SB 52: Patriots by 5.5

SB 53: Patriots by 2.5

SB 55: Chiefs by 3.5 (As of right now)

So this is the first SB other than against the GSOT Rams that Brady is an underdog in.

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Did people have to stop rooting for him when he was a free agent like thousands of other professional athletes?

So it's not weird when "Cav Nation!!" Turned into "Heat Nation!!!" Turned into "Cav Nation!!" Turned to "Laker Nation!!!"? I get rooting for players and all but absorbing into a fanbase of other teams is...IDK. Like I said, free country and all

Edited by Chiefs_5627
Dang autocorrect

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Me being a Pats fan doesn’t diminish anything I said lol...you’re just coming off the same way that some cocky GB fans did and it will be hilarious to watch you disappear from the GDT if the same thing happens to the Chiefs.

I personally don’t think it will and the Chiefs will win, but it sure is entertaining to watch it happen.

i've never seen a team disappear as fast as packer's fans lmao

3 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I'm pretty sure that game ended up being a Pick'em.

I did the research of Brady SB's and here are the Spreads of them.

SB 36: Rams by 14

SB 38: Patriots by 7

SB 39: Patriots by 7

SB 42: Patriots by 12.5

SB 46: Patriots by 3

SB 49: Pick Em

SB 51: Patriots by 3

SB 52: Patriots by 5.5

SB 53: Patriots by 2.5

SB 55: Chiefs by 3.5 (As of right now)

So this is the first SB other than against the GSOT Rams that Brady is an underdog in.

This actually looks pretty correct. Although I could of sworn Seattle opened at -2 against New England, but by game day it was a Pick Em. Lots of sharps came in late on New England which pushed the line.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

He was the the best player or one of the best in league history. People can be attracted to the player, he got them to the finals with a roster that was not good to say the least. Uber talented individuals in sports attract a following. 

People can do whatever they want and barring a retirement you know you don’t have to wait long for Lebron to take his talent somewhere else. 

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

So it's not weird when "Cav Nation!!" Turned into "Heat Nation!!!" Turned into "Cav Nation!!" Turned to "Laker Nation!!!"? I get rooting for players and all but absorbing into a fanbase of other teams is...IDK. Like I said, free country and all

Everything about LeBron is weird but I'm not going to tell people how to consume sports entertainment.

How’s KCs run D?

The Bucs honestly couldn’t get anything going on the ground tonight and it hindered the offense a good bit, if that happens again that’s a BIG problem. Best chance TB has is IMO is to control the clock and keep KCs off the field as much as possible, I don’t think they can win a track meet with KCs Offense.