Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

Just now, MWil23 said:

LOL

All these Chiefs fans whining is glorious. You’re all probably wearing your Super Bowl T Shirts from last year. Get outta here. 😂 

Yeah! How dare they... *checks notes* want a fair shake for their team to win a Super Bowl...

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah! How dare they... *checks notes* want a fair shake for their team to win a Super Bowl...

Fair shake...? Don’t jump offsides. Don’t shank punts. Pretty simple. Granted that defensive hold was super weak.

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

This is all that upsets me, with it. If you call it strict, fine, but do it everywhere. I refuse to believe we've held like 5 times, and they never have.

Like, two weeks back, they didn't call anything, on anyone. But it was even.

Same in reverse happened 2 weeks ago, where they let lots go until the effective last play (where the Bucs also had a hold on their line). As much as the stupid decision to call a fg meant GB deserved to lose, it was a bit of slap inthe face how the refs didn't throw the flag until way after the playwhen the Bucs started shouting for it. 

Lets see what happens if Brady goes for a deep bomb... 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Does that mean it's "luck" though. That's all I meant

Definitely not all, but since there's no consistency with it among different ref crews (or even the same crew week to week) yeah I'd call a large portion of it luck. 

• Like 1