Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

Just now, Chiefer said:

He was the the best player or one of the best in league history. People can be attracted to the player, he got them to the finals with a roster that was not good to say the least. Uber talented individuals in sports attract a following. 

People can do whatever they want and barring a retirement you know you don’t have to wait long for Lebron to take his talent somewhere else. 

Lots of non-Philly Iverson fans for the same reason back in the day. (incredible talent and leading a squad of decent players to the final)

Just now, Pats#1 said:

How’s KCs run D?

The Bucs honestly couldn’t get anything going on the ground tonight and it hindered the offense a good bit, if that happens again that’s a BIG problem. Best chance TB has is IMO is to control the clock and keep KCs off the field as much as possible, I don’t think they can win a track meet with KCs Offense.

When motivated the Chiefs run D can be surprisingly good. Too many times through the year the D relied on the O but playoff time they been good.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I kind of agree. I think too much attention is being drawn to KC's O versus Tampa's D in the thread so far. But to me, if Brady plays like he did against Green Bay, and our secondary plays like they did today, that could actually wind up being a huge mismatch. Brady had three straight drives where he threw INTs in the second half, and GB came away with just 6 points. You won't get away with that as easily against us.

Yes, but the Bucs will have Antonio Brown back. Plus the cold weather may have also been a factor which will not be the case in Tampa. I also wouldn't count on Brady throwing 3 picks again.

Granted, I do think Chris Jones is a nightmare for someone like Brady and KC's secondary is good enough to hold it's own against AB and Mike Evans.

I think this game will be something low scoring. I would definitely bet the under on 53.

Edited by Bolts223

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

How’s KCs run D?

The Bucs honestly couldn’t get anything going on the ground tonight and it hindered the offense a good bit, if that happens again that’s a BIG problem. Best chance TB has is IMO is to control the clock and keep KCs off the field as much as possible, I don’t think they can win a track meet with KCs Offense.

I’m sure it’s something similar against the Bills who are an even worse running team than Cleveland 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Yes, but the Bucs will have Antonio Brown back. Plus the cold weather may have also been a factor which will not be the case in Tampa. I also wouldn't count on Brady throwing 3 picks again.

Granted, I do think Chris Jones is a nightmare for someone like Brady and KC's secondary is good enough to hold it's own against AB and Mike Evans.

I think this game will be something low scoring. I would definitely bet the under on 53.

Chiefs should theoretically have Sammy Watkins back. I mean this is only theoretically though, dude is a freaking unicorn 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Lots of non-Philly Iverson fans for the same reason back in the day. (incredible talent and leading a squad of decent players to the final)

I’m a Laker Fan(Pre-Bron was born in SoCal) and I was a huge AI fan. He’s the reason Kobe learned how to play Defense 

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The Slober Fest that will occur on all media outlets the next two weeks over Tom Brady is going to be of epic proportion. Which is saying something since Mahomes is also in this SB.

old golden boy vs new golden boy????

52 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

How’s KCs run D?

They stop the run when they want to, is honestly the best way I can explain it.

• Like 2