Super Bowl LV - Tampa Bay and Kansas City

onejayhawk

26 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

PSA: In case anyone felt like checking out Gen, I wouldn't waste any time as it's delved into nothing but people happy to see the Chiefs lose.

Carry on 🙂

I’m not helping lol.

im salty I think it was a total hose job, that refereeing was awful, and as a Chief fan I’ve seen some turrible refereeing in my day.

That Tampa team is really good don’t get me wrong, and ours was doo doo. But we can’t beat Tom, that DL and the Refs. Just too much of a mountain to climb, you could see it in their faces in the 2nd half. 

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I’m not helping lol.

im salty I think it was a total hose job, that refereeing was awful, and as a Chief fan I’ve seen some turrible refereeing in my day.

That Tampa team is really good don’t get me wrong, and ours was doo doo. But we can’t beat Tom, that DL and the Refs. Just too much of a mountain to climb, you could see it in their faces in the 2nd half. 

I don’t want to turn this into anything it’s not meaning to...  but that woman Ref should never get another playoff game..     4-5 calls against us were strictly on her,  she also gave us some VERY generous spots.     

I’d be more angry about the refs,  if we didn’t lay a total egg.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I don’t want to turn this into anything it’s not meaning to...  but that woman Ref should never get another playoff game..     4-5 calls against us were strictly on her,  she also gave us some VERY generous spots.     

It was just a perfect storm. Backup OL, refs throwing dirty laundry everywhere, Mahomes toe injury, drop after drop after drop, Reid’s son DUI distraction.

Mahomes ran over 500 yards in the game. 500, just to escape that pass rush. Ridiculous 

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I’m not helping lol.

The thing is, is you lose the ability to complain about the refs, when you don't even put up a fight. Most were in agreement that we were getting shafted by the refereeing. The calls were inconsistent with what we'd seen all postseason, and were definitely slanted against us.

That said, you can blame what, 11 points on the penalties? 7 for the hold on the interception, 4 for the DPI on Mathieu that led to a TD instead of a FG? (The DPI on Breeland was intentional, legit, and a good call. He absolutely fell to trip Evans, and it was the right play by Breeland, too.)

But let's say 11 points. You have a great argument, at that point, if it winds up being a one score game, that the refs decided things. You might be pushing it, if it were a 2 score game, to say it was on the refs. One bad call a game isn't that shocking. But, a 3 to 4 score game? No. You lose the right to complain at that point. At that point, it becomes yes, the refereeing sucked, but yes, we also got the crap beat out of us. Focusing on the former just sounds like excusing the latter.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

The thing is, is you lose the ability to complain about the refs, when you don't even put up a fight. Most were in agreement that we were getting shafted by the refereeing. The calls were inconsistent with what we'd seen all postseason, and were definitely slanted against us.

That said, you can blame what, 11 points on the penalties? 7 for the hold on the interception, 4 for the DPI on Mathieu that led to a TD instead of a FG? (The DPI on Breeland was intentional, legit, and a good call. He absolutely fell to trip Evans, and it was the right play by Breeland, too.)

But let's say 11 points. You have a great argument, at that point, if it winds up being a one score game, that the refs decided things. You might be pushing it, if it were a 2 score game, to say it was on the refs. One bad call a game isn't that shocking. But, a 3 to 4 score game? No. You lose the right to complain at that point. At that point, it becomes yes, the refereeing sucked, but yes, we also got the crap beat out of us. Focusing on the former just sounds like excusing the latter.

The refs demoralized the whole defense, you could see it on their faces and their body language. There was no way we were gonna win. Tom Brady doesn’t lose SBs when he’s up 12 at the half with a elite defense and the Refs backing him up. The last couple times we beat him they didn’t have ref help. 

Imagine spotting 12 points to a defense with that front 4 against an OL with backup caliber players starting and Tom Brady starting on the other side. Might as well be insurmountable. Just pin your ears back and chase Mahomes till he’s exhausted just like they planned.

Like I’d already stated the Buccaneers were great and the Chiefs were doo doo, but when youve got refs out there spotting them points too....I don’t blame the guys for giving up in that situation, Thanos gonna get his 7th ring. It’s already predetermined 

On 2/8/2021 at 9:20 PM, samsel23 said:

Same that chick had me yelling ish at my tv like this is why women shouldn't ref