Where Do the Bills & Packers Go From Here?

Chiefer

Bills have the issue that we and the rest of the AFC had for ages - there's a buzz saw in the conference. Nothing they can do. I guess if Josh Allen makes yet ANOTHER leap, then they'll be there

Packers - probably wait for Aaron to finish his pity party, and get back to it. They're good enough.

I don't think they need to change much at all, tbh

Now I'm a Pats fan so I will come at it from a different  angle.

I hope the Bills keep the same philosophy , just good enough to get the C. Championship. I want all those 1st RD,top 10 picks to reach to FA and get crazy offers that the Bills can't match.  I hope that the Pats rebuild in the same time.

Now what I would hate is to see is the Bills draft Najee Harris and change their philosophy to a running attack. Please don't say they are a running team, i'm talking about control the ball and the clock because that's the only way that the Bills get a sniff at the SB.

They need to revamp the running game to have any chance of beating the Chiefs. To think they could out score KC by passing was laughable. I would do everything in my power to get Harris. They have to keep PH on the bench that's the only way they have a chance.

Now as a Pats fan if they get him that would stink! I'm peeved!!!!!

ADDED  I would use my 1st RD pick on Harris. I don't care where he's rated, because to the Bills he's another Top 10 pick.

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

Bills are great. Chiefs are just the new Patriots of the AFC. One dynasty ended and a new one started. But unlike the Pats, there will plenty of true competition in the AFC and the Chiefs can be challenged. I honestly feel the Pats just needed a stronger run attack to set up the pass. They expected the pass and game planned it well.

The Packers should probably hop in their DeLorean, go precisely 88 mph, make sure that they have plutonium or a giant lightning strike to adequately charge their flux capacitor, and actually draft someone in their defensive backfield that helps them get over that NFCCG hump instead of trading up to draft a guy that isn't an answer for several years...and likely won't ever be as good.

NE and TB decided to go ALL IN on a veteran QB to win championships now. Perhaps they should have done the same. 

As for Buffalo, it doesn't hurt as much this morning, as KC is undoubtedly the better team, whereas GB feels like they threw that one away yesterday. Buffalo needs a RB and some EDGE help, and potentially OL as well.

Green Bay was setup to win now, has a very balanced/complete roster, and laid an egg yesterday.

30 minutes ago, ACO said:

Bills are great. Chiefs are just the new Patriots of the AFC. One dynasty ended and a new one started. But unlike the Pats, there will plenty of true competition in the AFC and the Chiefs can be challenged. I honestly feel the Pats just needed a stronger run attack to set up the pass. They expected the pass and game planned it well.

We were the competition is their latter stages, before that Denver beat them a few times and playing at MH is tougher than anything we've had to do. They beat a 15-1 Steelers in Pittsburgh. 

I can't forsee anyone being close to us. Steelers are gone, Broncos are no more, Pats are done. Are you saying our competition for the next 5 years is Cleveland and Buffalo? .....rubs hands.

Edited by BigTrav

13 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

We were the competition is their latter stages, before that Denver beat them a few times and playing at MH is tougher than anything we've had to do. They beat a 15-1 Steelers in Pittsburgh. 

I can't forsee anyone being close to us. Steelers are gone, Broncos are no more, Pats are done. Are you saying our competition for the next 5 years is Cleveland and Buffalo? .....rubs hands.

I think Chiefs are next level but do think Ravens, Bills, and Colts (with a more dynamic QB) can for sure challenge. Heck Steelers too. I won't knock the Browns. They putting it together. AFC just way stronger than it has been in YEARS. It really was the same 4 teams battling ever year and now others are at least making it interesting.

That said Chiefs are the new Pats but eventually another team (like the Chiefs) will become that one in the shadow that just needs that *one piece* to truly change it all.