2021 Off-Season Talk: Coaches, free agents, extensions etc

Trentwannabe

Matakevich (prob spelled wrong) got a 1 year extension. I'm sure to help move some cap money out. Core special teams guy though which is great

Jets also signed Corey Davis, prob giving him a chance to be a #1 there. 

Edited by DER10N92
  • Like 1

I knew dupree and Yannick were going to be a ton and figured they wouldnt be available to us. Kind of surprised how much Lawson and Kendricks went for as both were projected by spotrac to be between 8-10 mil but it is always based on what a team is going to give. 

I am more bummed to see Tomlinson and Autry go to other teams as I thought both would be fits and wouldnt come at a high of price tag. Bills need to upgrade some where along the dline. I doubt it will happen but Clowney may be looking at a low contract this year and would be a welcoming addition to the dline without forcing the bills to spend pick 30 on a dlineman rather spending a day 2 pick on one while they have depth with Addison, Hughes, Epenesa, Clowney, and rookie. This class is fairly bad compared to other years in which I dont see a lot of upside on these guys to start right away, more so situational or back ups to be groomed to starters down the road. Dunlap is another option but not sure what his price tag will be