2021 Off-Season Talk: Coaches, free agents, extensions etc

Trentwannabe

8 minutes ago, DER10N92 said:

Might be nothing, but Ertz "liked" the tweet about Lee Smith being traded. 

I think there could be some legs to this. With Beane calling out the TE position in his end of year press conference and us reportedly going after Gronk, I think making a move for an impact TE makes a lot of sense based off of the evidence we have so far.

• Like 1

Supposedly he started following the bills on IG last night the only other teams he follows is Eagles, Cardinals, Niners, and Seahawks. Someone pointed it out and looks to be an intriguing thing as of all team why follow the bills? Also side not Philly is currently 17 mil over cap and need to get under that by 4 pm today, ertz is a big chunk of that if they move him. So a deal should be done today for him.

Edited by soflbillsfan

With the first wave of Free Agents gone it seems like quite a bit are still available would be interesting to see what Beane can do still with the little cap that they have. I know I wouldn't be mad if the bills looked at Rhodes to play CB2, Kenyan Drake to be the speed the bills need at Rb, Clowney/Dunlap to be helpful along the pass rush, Ertz has been discussed as the potential TE...Who do you guys want to see in a bills uni? 

48 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

With the first wave of Free Agents gone it seems like quite a bit are still available would be interesting to see what Beane can do still with the little cap that they have. I know I wouldn't be mad if the bills looked at Rhodes to play CB2, Kenyan Drake to be the speed the bills need at Rb, Clowney/Dunlap to be helpful along the pass rush, Ertz has been discussed as the potential TE...Who do you guys want to see in a bills uni? 

I’m really curious to see our cap numbers. Smith would have added 2.25 to our space but then Sanders would have eaten into that.

Im guessing we are either a White or Dawkins base salary convert today to free up more. Both guys will be here long term so spreading it out will be minimal per year.

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’m really curious to see our cap numbers. Smith would have added 2.25 to our space but then Sanders would have eaten into that.

Im guessing we are either a White or Dawkins base salary convert today to free up more. Both guys will be here long term so spreading it out will be minimal per year.

I'd also say adding a year or two on Diggs to spread out money too. I think we have one more genuine legit "move" before the draft.

• Like 1