2021 Off-Season Talk: Coaches, free agents, extensions etc

Trentwannabe

27 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

I think out of TEs on the market that Kyle Rudolph might be a decent pairing. Probably would get like a 1 year $4 mil + incentives. I think he would work nicely with dawson and add a blocking element with losing Lee.

I would also love of Philip Lindsay came here. He gives me Fred Jackson vibes, hard working UDFA.

Rudolph made a jab and people pointed in the direction of Diggs back in January. If thats the case I dont think it would be in the best interest of the bills to bring him in unless Diggs is asked about his thoughts on the matter.

EDIT: He signed with Giants

Edited by soflbillsfan

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We should be in on Philip Lindsay. Would be a good addition here I think.

Id definitely take a look... dude didnt deserve to have his job taken. He has been nothing but extremely productive. Think he could make for a hell of a reciever out of the backfield for Allen as well.

15 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Id definitely take a look... dude didnt deserve to have his job taken. He has been nothing but extremely productive. Think he could make for a hell of a reciever out of the backfield for Allen as well.

It depends on his price tag. As I mentioned if he wanted off the tag then he is seeking a long term deal and a decent amount of money that is more then 2 mil a year (as that is the tag). We still have quite a few needs and with the potential of landing a solid back at 30 I kind of would like to see what happens there before reverting to the FA market. I could see a team like Miami, Pats or even Jets throw a decent size pay check at him in which we wouldnt be able to match.

53 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

This for Zach Ertz?

I really, really want us to get Danielle Hunter even if it means cutting Addison or Hughes 

I think this deal basically equals out some of the other moves we’ve made and gives us breathing room with the draft picks and in season signings 

14 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

This for Zach Ertz?

I really, really want us to get Danielle Hunter even if it means cutting Addison or Hughes 

That is just to clear room for draft picks. I think if they convert dawkins then that would be the reason they are going after someone but at this time it seems like Beane is content with what he has.

Hunter is wanting a new deal and his price tag will be high giving up another 1st round in back to back years isnt the smart move as we are replacing them with expensive picks when we need to have cheaper options on the team once they pay allen to balance the roster out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

we need to have cheaper options on the team once they pay allen to balance the roster out. 

This is one main reason I am on team trade back right now. 

I think the players available in the late 30’s early 40’s are going to be just as good as who we could pick at 30. And I’d love to get another 3rd to make up for no 4th round.