2021 Off-Season Talk: Coaches, free agents, extensions etc

Trentwannabe

13 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’m assuming it means he doesn’t wear a seat belt, or stop at red lights or cook his chicken all the way through because he ain’t living in fear! 

He was cool with texting and driving at one point in the past.

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Cole Beasley is a multi-millionaire he's not going to be silenced in any way and I have no called for him to be banned from twitter now have I? I said he should stop tweeting because he should. He's a football player, that's it, that's the extent of his expertise, and all him doing this dumb crap does is expose how stupid he, a solid chunk of the Bills and football fanbase, and many of his teammates are.

"Everybody has the right to their opinion blah blah blah" no they don't, they have the right to be an idiot sure, just as I can tell them they're and idiot and all consistently doing this does is impart the wrong things on all the wrong people. Him tweeting is just his own stupidity expressing itself and embarrassing everybody involved.  Blah blah cancel culture blah blah. This is a forum of like 50 people, 95% of whom have been talking to each other for the better part of a decade now. People are free to post dumb crap, I'm free to call it dumb crap and say they should stop posting. If they stop that's on them.

There's a whole thing about "rights" and their applied values but that's too much for a subforum on a football site. I'll just say that consequences follow actions, and you're  not a big brave freedom fighter for being a multi millionaire and having a gigantic tantrum on twitter or defending said tantruming 30 year old.

Also, if Beasely didn't want the NFL to have this power, he had that chance to do so when they were NEGOTIATING AND SIGNGING THE NEW CBA DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE PANDEMIC. That was also a choice he made.

"you guys aren't going to like the world you're making" as though people who actually lack institutional power, as opposed to multimillionaire celebrity athletes, aren't already silenced and persecuted in myriad ways for speaking up. lmao. lmaooooooooooo. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

"you guys aren't going to like the world you're making" as though people who actually lack institutional power, as opposed to multimillionaire celebrity athletes, aren't already silenced and persecuted in myriad ways for speaking up. lmao. lmaooooooooooo. 

Like bruh what world I'm just some random **** on a website lmao

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Cole Beasley is a multi-millionaire he's not going to be silenced in any way and I have no called for him to be banned from twitter now have I? I said he should stop tweeting because he should. He's a football player, that's it, that's the extent of his expertise, and all him doing this dumb crap does is expose how stupid he, a solid chunk of the Bills and football fanbase, and many of his teammates are.

"Everybody has the right to their opinion blah blah blah" no they don't, they have the right to be an idiot sure, just as I can tell them they're and idiot and all consistently doing this does is impart the wrong things on all the wrong people. Him tweeting is just his own stupidity expressing itself and embarrassing everybody involved.  Blah blah cancel culture blah blah. This is a forum of like 50 people, 95% of whom have been talking to each other for the better part of a decade now. People are free to post dumb crap, I'm free to call it dumb crap and say they should stop posting. If they stop that's on them.

There's a whole thing about "rights" and their applied values but that's too much for a subforum on a football site. I'll just say that consequences follow actions, and you're  not a big brave freedom fighter for being a multi millionaire and having a gigantic tantrum on twitter or defending said tantruming 30 year old.

Also, if Beasely didn't want the NFL to have this power, he had that chance to do so when they were NEGOTIATING AND SIGNGING THE NEW CBA DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE PANDEMIC. That was also a choice he made.

I am talking about way multiple people treated @BillsGuy82

You all told him to shut up and stop posting for giving his opinion.  On a forum.   Because you didn't like it.  Which is a larger problem he was pointing out.  And you proved him right.  

And why should Beasley not be able to give his opinion?  Obviously about 30 - 40% of population doesn't want to get the vaccine either.  And they don't want to be forced to against their will.

You may not agree with it.   Doesn't mean they have to shut up about it and accept your opinion or views on the issue.

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I am talking about way multiple people treated @BillsGuy82

You all told him to shut up and stop posting for giving his opinion.  On a forum.   Because you didn't like it.  Which is a larger problem he was pointing out.  And you proved him right.  

And why should Beasley not be able to give his opinion?  Obviously about 30 - 40% of population doesn't want to get the vaccine either.  And they don't want to be forced to against their will.

You may not agree with it.   Doesn't mean they have to shut up about it and accept your opinion or views on the issue.

Yeah you idiot it's a forum, if this was Something Awful in 2005 asking the question "should I just stop posting" would be a resounding yes. Stop being such a baby. "buh buh his opinion" yeah I don't like it, I think it's an idiotic opinion, I think you're an idiot for expressing it, I think if you agree with it you're an idiot. There is no "larger problem", this is literally how things have always ******* been. Just because some dip****s scream about cancelation doesn't mean I have to care.

If you can't handle a bunch of dorks telling you to stop posting when you ask "should I stop posting" when you say some dumb crap then lol, idk how you guys survived through life.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 5

Intern tried to bring me lunch today from some new fangled restaurant.  I threw it away right in front of his face and went to Hardee's.  I'm not putting something in my body that I don't know what it is, and that restaurant said it was chicken, rice, and vegetables, but I don't know that until I can further study it.

My intern thought I was being rude, but I don't have to accept his opinion on what I should eat, and I'm his boss!

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Right?  If you don’t want to hear the answer, don’t ask the question.

I learned that one the hard way when I asked the mrs if I had a big pp.

“Compared to all your friends, yes. Compared to all mine, no.”

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3