2021 Off-Season Talk: Coaches, free agents, extensions etc

Trentwannabe

19 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

**** you too ❤️

I remember you banging the Josh Allen racism drum when we drafted him bro. About to castrate the man for something he said as a child pretty much. Turns out he turned into a quality human being after all. Sometimes some of y'all need to take a step back before firing away in regards to what's going on in the world and stop feeding all the global division. 

On 7/13/2021 at 3:02 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

I remember you banging the Josh Allen racism drum when we drafted him bro. About to castrate the man for something he said as a child pretty much. Turns out he turned into a quality human being after all. Sometimes some of y'all need to take a step back before firing away in regards to what's going on in the world and stop feeding all the global division. 

Advocating for not getting vaccinated in the middle of a global pandemic where we're literally now seeing the redounding effect of people "making the choice" not to get vaccinated is going to kill a ****load of people who didn't and wouldn't die otherwise so yes. You're an idiot if you say or think that, you should stop saying it, and you should be bullied for saying it.

And also yes, Josh is a moron because he's also advocating for not getting vaccinated, like a moron.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Welp. Richard Sherman won’t be signing here 

I didnt see him as a viable option anyways. The chances of him moving to the east coast after living his entire childhood and professional career on the West coast would have to take a good amount of money to come here plus him being 34 years old. I am comfortable with them rolling with dane/levi at cb2 like Levi has been doing for a few years now beating out people to start the cb2 spot. 

13 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Trade for Xavier Howard 

no thanks while he may have been solid last year he hasnt had a healthy career, he may also be a ball hawk but he gets worked in coverage. if he doesnt get the interception he gets abused at times. His coverage outside of 2020 has been shaky. Not to mention the big elephant in the room in which he got paid in 2019, 2 years in to the deal he is already demanding a new deal as he feels like he should be making more than he his teammate Byron Jones. He is going to seek a new deal to any team he goes to. If you give up any form of value of a 1st or better expect those feelings of needing a new deal or sitting out to continue and this time he has more leverage. It isnt worth the headache no matter how many Ints he could get for the bills the cost is to rich 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 4:53 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

Advocating for not getting vaccinated in the middle of a global pandemic where we're literally now seeing the redounding effect of people "making the choice" not to get vaccinated is going to kill a ****load of people who didn't and wouldn't die otherwise so yes. You're an idiot if you say or think that, you should stop saying it, and you should be bullied for saying it.

And also yes, Josh is a moron because he's also advocating for not getting vaccinated, like a moron.

Bruh, like I give a f*** if I'm bullied. I'm not an insecure guy and I know 99% of the male global population wouldn't say a peep to my face 🤣

I personally know more people who got more sick from the vax that isnt even a guarantee to help you than the actual virus. I had it in June 2020, yea it sucked for 2 days, my back was rotten but like the other 99.6 of the population, I rebounded within a few days like nothing happened. More people dying from mental illness and drug addiction because of this bull**** now sit down beta boy and let me be

Edited by BillsGuy82

46 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Wonder what the front 5 will look like this year. I can see spencer being placed at RT in some situations with Daryl sliding in to RG and Feliciano going to LG. I assume it will start off with Dawkins, Ford, Morse, Feliciano williams but changes could be made at times. Will be interesting to see how this oline stacks up as they were fairly solid against the pass last year