What is Trade Value?

dll2000

I think this is best decided like I did with Jamal Adams.  

Representing your favorite team, what would you trade, if anything, for:

1) Stafford.

2) Watson

3) Rodgers.

Go.  

Note:  Most all of us under guessed what a team would give for Adams.  But I also think Seahawks over payed.

FYI I'm a Washington fan.

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

1) Stafford.

It would take pick 19 and even that might not be enough.  I've never been a big fan I wouldn't do 19 for him straight up so I would just pass.

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

2) Watson

I don't see any way Washington can outbid the Jets or Dolphins.  I guess I would offer 19, 2021 first, 2022 first, 2021 second and DE Montez Sweat.  

6 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

3) Rodgers.

I don't think Rodgers fits our timeline.  Plus we have some of the worst offensive weapons in the league outside of McLaurin so I think he'd refuse to come here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

1) Stafford.

2) Watson

3) Rodgers.

Go.  

Note:  Most all of us under guessed what a team would give for Adams.  But I also think Seahawks over payed.

I would trade Bears 1 for Stafford or Rodgers and 2 1's for Watson.

I know that would not be enough for Watson and Stafford and Rodgers probably aren't being traded in division (Rodgers won't be traded at all unless something else happens like a demand or they suddenly think Love is awesome in practice).

Edited by dll2000
typo

Everyone one of those guys for the Rams would also include lumping Goff in the trade. Let's assume every team wants Goff or thinks they can flip him for a day 2 pick.

Stafford - Goff and a 3rd round pick. I think he is slightly better right now than Goff so I'd take the chance. I doubt Detroit entertains this offer.

Watson - Darious Williams, 2nd this year, 2 future firsts, and Goff as a sweetener

Rodgers - Darious Williams, Goff, 2 day 2 picks.

I think Rams are outbid by everyone with those offers. Lack of draft capital probably makes any move impossible.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

1) Stafford.

2) Watson

3) Rodgers.

Go.  

Then Detroit, Texans and Packers fans can weigh in on what deal they would take, if any.

50 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bosa, 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, 2022 2nd (Likely 2022 1st if need be)

I'd want that 2022 1st, would be willing to kick back a 4th in return.

47 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Watson - Darious Williams, 2nd this year, 2 future firsts, and Goff as a sweetener

Goff isn't the sweetner you think he is, given his contract and gradual decline. 

If you're not offering up a 1st in 2021, Aaron Donald or Jalen Ramsey need to be in this deal. Heck, you could give up both 1sts, I'd be content with Watson for Donald + 2nd (I'm sure you wouldn't be, but this is high stakes poker, you don't just come in on the small blind on this).

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Goff isn't the sweetner you think he is, given his contract and gradual decline. 

If you're not offering up a 1st in 2021, Aaron Donald or Jalen Ramsey need to be in this deal. Heck, you could give up both 1sts, I'd be content with Watson for Donald + 2nd (I'm sure you wouldn't be, but this is high stakes poker, you don't just come in on the small blind on this).

The Goff sweetener line was a joke. I know he is of no value to the Texans other than maybe a piece that can be flipped for more picks. But he literally has to be moved to take on Watson's money. For simplicity included him to Houston. 

I'd do the Donald deal in a heartbeat. 

Edited by LeotheLion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

Everyone one of those guys for the Rams would also include lumping Goff in the trade. Let's assume every team wants Goff or thinks they can flip him for a day 2 pick.

Stafford - Goff and a 3rd round pick. I think he is slightly better right now than Goff so I'd take the chance. I doubt Detroit entertains this offer.

Rodgers - Darious Williams, Goff, 2 day 2 picks.

I think Rams are outbid by everyone with those offers. Lack of draft capital probably makes any move impossible.

Stop trying to trade Darious Williams

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Stop trying to trade Darious Williams

I would prefer not to trade him but he's the most movable player asset which is needed in a package with limited draft resources. If teams don't want him, that's cool. I don't pretend to watch every corner but I think minimum it's safe to say he just had a top 30 corner season. 

• Like 1