Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Spider-Man is dead.

So too are his greatest foes: the Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus, the Kingpin. Indeed, little remains of the New York City the world used to know. Few walk these haunted streets—few, that is, save for the monster known as CARNAGE.

But hope remains for the embattled city. Elsewhere, a team has assembled to end this scourge—no, not the Avengers. No, this is a team built in its leader’s image; a team meant to dispense justice, like lightning, striking Carnage and his cronies dead where they stand. But will they succeed? Or has the time come for:

MAXIMUM CARNAGE

RULES

1.      No editing posts. Double, triple, etc. posting is fine.

2.      Day ends at 9pm. Night ends at 10pm. This may change slightly on certain days depending on my work schedule.

3.      Do not communicate with anyone outside the game thread unless I specifically tell you otherwise (this will be done via PM).

4.      Voting occurs during each Day phase. To vote for someone, you must bold their name in your post. When Day ends, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, a number of things may happen.

5.      You must vote each Day. Failure to vote twice, even on non-consecutive Days, will result in a modkill.

6.      I will allow lock voting starting Day 1. Locked votes may not be changed, so use this power carefully.

7.      Day and Night writeups posted in-thread will have some flavor; Night PMs will not.

8.      Do not share information from Night PMs until the Night writeup has been posted.

9.      If you are eliminated, you are allowed a final goodbye/good luck/screw you post. Do not post any additional game-related information. You are then expected to stop posting in the game thread until the game is over, unless I explicitly say otherwise.

10. Please send me a PM when you sign up so that I can quickly send out role PMs when the game is ready to start. I am aiming for a Wednesday, January 27th, start date.

11. Remember that it's a game and the intent is to have fun. Be respectful of your fellow players, do not make personal attacks, and keep accusations within the realm of the game and its mechanics. If I have to tell you to stop something, you've crossed the line--don't try to argue with me about it.

12. No quoting or posting role PMs. Doing this will result in a modkill.

Player List

1. @JoshstraDaymus

2. @MWil23- Penance, Roleblocker, Hero for Hire

3. @bigbadbuff - Hybrid (Chameleon), Framer, Maximum Carnage

4. @Daniel - Purple Man, Redirecting Mastermind Miller, Purple

5. @rackcs - Iron Fist, Mason Motivator, Hero for Hire

6. @Counselor

7. @Forge - Poison (Jackal), Delaying Janitor, Maximum Carnage

8. @ET80

9. @MD4L - Winter Soldier, Watcher, Hero for Hire

10. @kingseanjohn

11. @gopherwrestler - General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross, Tie-Breaking Executioner, Thunderbolts

12. @bcb1213

13. @TheKillerNacho - Deathlok, 3-shot Indecisive Alignment Cop/Vigilante, Thunderbolts

14. @Ragnarok

15. @squire12 - Toxin (Morbius), Doublevoting Roleblocker, Maximum Carnage

16. @The Orca - Riot (Kraven), Motion Sensing Ability Cop, Maximum Carnage

17. @Malfatron - Hawkeye, One-Shot Reviver, Thunderbolts

18. @SwAg - Carnage, Strongman Serial Killer Godfather, Maximum Carnage

19. @theuntouchable

20. @Tk3 - Songbird, Comparison Cop, Thunderbolts

21. @Pickle Rick

Day/Night Links

Day 1 Starts: Carnage Revealed

Day 1: End of A Chameleon

Night 1: Malf Makes It Through

Day 2: Forge Gets Caught

Night 2: MD4L Doesn't See His Death Coming

Day 3: Daniel Dies, Ending His Purple Rein

Night 3: Tk3 Falls from the Sky and Gopher Gets Struck Down

Day 4: Orca Faces a Mob and Gopher(?) Returns

Night 4: Two Funerals and a Resurrection

Day 5: Squire's Bark is Worse than His Bite

Night 5: Mwil's Penance Comes to an End

Day 6: Swag Dies, But the Carnage Isn't Over

Night 6: The Voices Lead to Rack's Death and Tk3 Dies Again

Day 7: Gopher Can't Be Taken Down

Day 8: Bcb Masterminds a Solo Victory

Roles List

Edited by Blue

The King in Black has returned:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-EI0KYaFFDYTNULfxIZF

Standard rules apply - won't be checking my PM, going to pick three people at random to mute, will submit a big board of moves to @Blue for my moves, and I will only respond to questions if you refer to me as Knull, The King in Black and God of the Symbiotes. Don't bother counterclaiming it, I am Knull.

I am creating a new rule - any day I do not post, I'll rush in late and will cast a vote straight down the sign-up list. So, Josh if he's alive, Mwil if he's alive, TKN, etc.

I'm going to OMGUS every single vote early on.

If I get @Counselor to rage quit, I win.

There is a very good possibility I'll rage quit if/when Leslie Frazier, Matt Eberflus, Eric Bieniemy or Jim Caldwell is named the next pastor of the Houston Texans church of Easterby. (I don't mention Josh McCown because I'll be too busy in jail after I beat Easterby with a tire iron).

I need spot 7, please. 

Most of all, have fun. It's a game. 

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Standard rules apply - won't be checking my PM, going to pick three people at random to mute, will submit a big board of moves to @Blue for my moves, and I will only respond to questions if you refer to me as Knull, The King in Black and God of the Symbiotes. Don't bother counterclaiming it, I am Knull.

I am creating a new rule - any day I do not post, I'll rush in late and will cast a vote straight down the sign-up list. So, Josh if he's alive, Mwil if he's alive, TKN, etc.

There is a very good possibility I'll rage quit if/when Leslie Frazier, Matt Eberflus, Eric Bieniemy or Jim Caldwell is named the next pastor of the Houston Texans church of Easterby. (I don't mention Josh McCown because I'll be too busy in jail after I beat Easterby with a tire iron).

I need spot 7, please. 

Then you’ve already won

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I need spot 7, please. 

I hope you pick me to mute