Are the Chiefs approaching Patriots level in the eyes of neutral fans?

notthatbluestuff

Are you happy for Mahomes and the Chiefs to keep winning, are they starting to bug you, or do you already hate them? We'd better get used to AFC title games taking place at Arrowhead for a good long while, just as they seemed to almost perpetually exist at Foxboro in the past. 

(Note - I started a similar thread a few months ago, but it was derailed and locked because of off-field talk about Tyreek Hill. KEEP IT TO FOOTBALL PLEASE.) 

If I get my wish, the Chiefs won't be in the AFC West anymore even.

I'd move them and the Colts into the AFC North because they are both Midwestern. Pittsburgh would move into the AFC East, Baltimore and Miami into the AFC South (which becomes very stacked if the Jags draft Lawrence), and Houston into the AFC West. Carolina and Dallas would also swap divisions.

I'm a fan of both the Browns and Packers, and as a fan of the former, I'd love annual home-and-home series with Mahomes and the Chiefs. Cleveland and Kansas City already share a division in baseball, which has it right regarding the division placements of both KC and Houston, as Houston is further west than KC.

1 minute ago, pf9 said:

If I get my wish, the Chiefs won't be in the AFC West anymore even.

I'd move them and the Colts into the AFC North because they are both Midwestern. Pittsburgh would move into the AFC East, Baltimore and Miami into the AFC South (which becomes very stacked if the Jags draft Lawrence), and Houston into the AFC West. Carolina and Dallas would also swap divisions.

I'm a fan of both the Browns and Packers, and as a fan of the former, I'd love annual home-and-home series with Mahomes and the Chiefs. Cleveland and Kansas City already share a division in baseball, which has it right regarding the division placements of both KC and Houston, as Houston is further west than KC.

This has nothing to do with the thread. 

• Like 3

I've said it before but the Chiefs' fanbase will never be quite as annoying as the Patriots' because they're not full of Boston fans.

To be honest I can't personally say that I have any negative feelings whatsoever about the Chiefs at the moment, which is quite weird and probably suspect to change.

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Nah.. right now they are more like a slightly better 2012-2014 Seahawks. Especially if they lose to the Bucs.. if they win, then they might be a 2001-2004 NE light.

Those Seahawks teams annoyed me infinitely more than the Chiefs right now. I just remember really wanting a team to put them in their place, and being dismayed that it had to be the Patriots that did it.