LaFleur should go and here is why

pf9

By kicking a field goal, he was effectively waving the white flag. That is something an NFL coach should NEVER do.

If we get rid of him, we could try and get Nick Saban, fresh off another national title with Alabama.

But if you have better ideas for a replacement, don't be afraid to share.

Listen, do you want this team to win a Super Bowl or not?

I can't believe this, it's 2021 and there is still much bigotry towards people on the autism spectrum. I've lost friends on other forums because they were influenced by anti-aspie bigots, but one of them did get their comeuppance.

I'm very frustrated that our coach, who is supposed to be in this to win, decided to lose.

Yah this thread should be deleted.  Man if this isn't the most ignorant post I have seen yet.  New coach takes a team in shambles and goes 26-6 in his first 2 seasons.  Oh btw I agreed with his call.  It gave us the best chance to win IMO.  Wave the white flag?  Really?  One of the best and brightest coaches in the NFL right now.  Sure let's can him. Oh yah why we are at it lets get rid of Rodgers too.  OK got it.  

It was the right call.

If you went for it you had to score a TD in 1 play, have a successful 2 point conversion, stop TB's offense, and score another point (FG or TD). 

By kicking the field to you remove the 2 point attempt from the equation. You need to stop TB's offense and score a TD with more than one down available, plus you likely saved a few seconds and gain an "extra" timeout with the two minute warning. 

We were a King penalty away from it potentially looking like a genius call. The decision to kick the FG wasn't even close to the reason we lost.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I'm serious

A coach making questionable decisions like that has no place in football.

And you have no place in this thread if you're just going to troll me.

A dozen threads all discussing the exact same thing isn't really needed.  

• Like 2